You did know how long it had been but the sound of the door bell chiming once again lured you out of your hard focus. You payed little to no mind to the new incomer still writing down the answer onto the paper as your eyes scanned the word that lined the text book.

Your ears zoned out the voice of the intruder as you only focused on your work. After a few minutes the chair in front of your scrapped against the hard tile floor of the cafe urging you to draw your attention forward.

You definitely weren't expecting him.

Tsukishima looked different then how he'd normally appear. Usually you'd see him wearing his school uniform or volleyball attire yet today he seemed to be stunning. He wore a simple black turtle neck with what appeared to be black dress pants, a long brown trench coat hugged itself against his lean figure with a shiny silver chain hung loosely around his neck drawing your attention immediately.

"What are you doing here?" The blondes tone lacked any emotion as he stared from your scattered books and papers to your stunned figure. Mouth let a bit ajar as you blinked rapidly. He didn't seem to be mocking you nor did he seem to be attempting to make you uncomfortable genuinely he was just...asking.

"I'm umm..I j-just came to study." Your voice towards the end was a mere whisper as you broke away from the eye contact bring your eyes back to the notebook within your grasp as your pencil tightened in your grip. You quickly scribbled down random things that appeared in your head trying to distract yourself from the males presence which brought utter chaos upon yourself.

You had tried so hard to ignore him and yet the universe was once again never on your side. Had you felt bad for going ghost on the boy yes, but that didn't stop you from doing so anyways. You just needed a bit of time to sort out your thoughts.

The boy could only burn his orbs into the crown of your head as he watched you hastily write down sloppily. He was dying to ask you why exactly you hadn't contacted him after the day you both shared at his house yet just from your actions he could see you were a bit uncomfortable.

It's not like he wanted to make you feel on edge yet you both still had this project to finish and although you were sending him updates and pictures of your half none of what you were doing correlated with the research he had been doing.

"What are you-" you sentence was stopped midway as the same waitress once again stopped by your table giving the male his order before smiling softly and walking off.

"I came here to get some cake yet here you are. We need to talk." The boredom in his tone was evident yet you didn't take any offense to it knowing this is just how them make is, naturally bore.

A tense shiver ran through your spine as you hoped he wouldn't bring up the elephant in the room. You knew you'd both have to talk about it one day but you'd rather not as of right now.

"about?" You spoke timidly.

a small 'tsk' left from the males lips as he removed his gaze from the dessert situation in front of him.
" you should look at me when I'm speaking you you y/n."

The sentence was to merely gain your attention yet the way your name rolled from his tongue with such dominance had you gulping down harshly ripping your eyes from your assignment to slowly look up at him.

if only he knew the affect his cold stare had on you.

Author's Note 💞I swear to y'all this book about to get hectic I'm back and ready to write

Author's Note 💞
I swear to y'all this book about to get hectic I'm back and ready to write. Though the first smit wasn't much I want to warn y'all now this book will include hard core smut so beware. I left it off right here because I have work but I'll be updating more now since my schedule isn't as crowded <3 I missed y'all