"You sick git." She gritted her teeth before gaining her strength to push him off. She began to sprint out the room passing by the kitchen, living room and go out the main entrance. While Doyoung only let out a smirk, his tongue licks his lower lips.

Haesoo pushed the big entrance door with all her might and slipped her body through the whole she managed to opened revealing a huge garden on her left side, on her right side was the garage with branded cars and 12 motorbikes parked immaculately in a row. She turned around and saw Doyoung followed her from behind, except his steps were slower and both hands shoved in his pockets.

He looks like he was enjoying the sight of Haesoo who's scared and frightened.

The girl continue to sprint to the front to the tall main gate, the sight of Doyoung keeping up on her back makes her run more faster. "Remember my words Haesoo. Once you're in my hand, you're not going anywhere." His hands pressed on a remote control button that he holds, the tall gate slides to the side, empty and noiseless road greeted her eyes.

"You will come back to me, I guarantee that."

That was the last word he told her before she saw a cab passed by and held her hand out, giving Doyoung a last glance before she get inside. The place that she was in was his team's hideout that was surrounded by high trees and quite far from the town, she only saw another house around 4 kilometers away from the hideout.

Sighs of relief came out from her lips, she couldn't imagine if she was stuck with him, not that Kim Doyoung.

"And you're going to just let her go?" Ask Jihoon to Doyoung who was now standing in front of him with a stern expression

"And you're going to just let her go?" Ask Jihoon to Doyoung who was now standing in front of him with a stern expression. "She will come back to us. I'm sure about that." Doyoung reciprocated only to get the older scoffed to the side. "What if she report about us? Get the police involve to arrest us for killing someone? You know how the normal goons worked." Jihoon rolled his eyes, it's obvious he is exasperated. "She won't do that."

Jihoon snapped his eyes towards the younger one, "How can you be so sure? You just met her last night!" He looked at the leader disbelief, how can he make such childish decision to let a witness go out just like that? Dark chuckles could be heard after he said that, "I've known her for 3 years same as the amount of time I want her. You can count that as the reason why she's not dead yet." Confusion plastered over the male's face.

"Don't underestimate me Park Jihoon. I know everything of her."

Just like what Doyoung thought, Haesoo keep herself alone in her bedroom after she arrived. Her parents were not home since they were out for business trip and rarely could be seen at home. The girl curled herself with her blanket, trying to get Doyoung and the scene last night out of her mind but things were so tough to do so.

That evening, she wore the clothes she used for working and went to the place she's working. Her shift was at night however, she feel herself traumatized by last night's incident and decided to switch shift with one of the workers there. In spite of that she will be able to went home earlier.

Just as she locked the front door, she began to bring her strides to the walkway when she realized someone is keeping up with her. No matter how much corner she turned to lost the person, he will still managed to follow her up. Haesoo started to feel unpleasant and speed up her steps until she finally arrived at the cafe she's working.

Her hard breath could be heard as soon as she walks inside and went to staff room. Youngji, one of the workers there turned to her, "Are you okay? You look like you just finished a marathon." She giggles as Haesoo only nodded, signaling that she's fine and not to worry.

TIMESKIP
Haesoo's shift had just ended, she bide to her friends goodbye before continue her way back home only to see the same man waited in front of the cafe for her. Their eyes met causing her to stunned on her spot when the man remained their eye contact and leisurely approached her. It didn't took her a lot amount of time to decided to run, the man as well began to chase her.

She continue to run into a crowded place, making the man stuck in the middle of crowd while his hands trying to reaching for her. Thankfully there was a cab there to save her life, she immediately went inside and locked the door. Second later the man from earlier bang on the window, demanding her to opened up. "Drive please! Quick!" She said in agitation.

Haesoo let out a heavy breath the moment she lost the man, she placed her hand on her chest, soothing to calm her heart pace down. "Miss where are you heading?" Asked a man in his 50s who drives the cab. She let out a small smile, "I'll show you the direction." Didn't even know why her instinct told her that only that place will be safe, and the path on the road was still linger in her mind when she'd only been there once.

And now she was standing in front of the familiar tall gate, she pressed the bell. "Who's there?" Jeongwoo who passed by the intercom questioned when he looks at the security camera. He gasped. "Doyoung! Haesoo is here!" He shouted and everyone started to come down to look at the screen revealing the girl who was terror-stricken. "What are you waiting? Open the gate." Said Hyunsuk who told him to pressed the button to the main gate.

Doyoung instantly stood in front of the entrance trying to looking intimidating, deep inside his heart he was worried sick about the girl. He raised an eyebrow the moment she run like a toddler inside with her working clothes. "What brings you here?" He asked coldly. "S-Someone is following me. He stalked me from my house to my work place. I'm afraid he will break in if I was at home." She expressed, her eyes full with fear.

"Yedam? Do you hear me?" He abruptly called for him while his eyes were still on the girl opposite him. "Check on her house and the one who stalked her. Stay overnight if you necessary, bring Mashiho and Haruto with you." He ordered revealing the members who'd been eavesdropping behind the door ever since she walked in.

"Let's go." Mashiho spoke after he get his gun strap and extra bullet reload just in case. The three walked passed them to one of the car and drove off just like that. Doyoung walked closer to Haesoo who step back in small, one of his arms slide so fast to her waist pulling her closer. Their faces and body was only inches away, nose barely touching as he leaned to her ear. A big smug plastered across his face.

"See? You just come back to me."