Be real

1995
y/n

"Ayy k-ci can you go get me some more strawberries from the fridge please "i asked

He looked at me with annoyance .I have been bothering him all day but thats ok cuz he does that on the regular.We were at one of Devante's friends parties and i wasnt really diggin it.There was nothing but half naked women,weed,and alcohol.Now dont get me wrong i dont mind it but i wasnt wit all the women all up on De.We have been messin around for a while but wee weren't official even though i really wanted to be.It was all him,i wasn't sure if he really wanted to be with me or not.So i just kept my composure and acted like i didnt even care.

That was until i seen this one girl rubbing all up on his bare chest.wtf does she think she us doing. I seen him smilin all in her face and he was paying no attention to me.Everyone was in their own world .There was a couple guys trynna holla at me but i didn't want them.I wanted De.I couldn't take it anymore we've been here for about an hour and not once has he came to check on me.So i just got up and walked to the kitchen.I felt so out if place.I barely knew anyone so i was just by myself.

That was till Jojo came i looking for a beer.

"Y/n why you in here by yourself?"

"Man ,i didn't even wanna come in the first place De was the on who made me come and he hasn't even hung out with me since we got here"i said a little irritated.

"Then go talk to him"

I looked at him like he was crazy."Im not gonna go and talk to him and make a fool out if myself.If he wanted to talk he can come to me first because im always the one to say something first.Im not doing it this time"

He just shrugged and walked out the kitchen.I stayed in there for about another 5mins and then thought i should just leave.But i didn't drive.stupid bitch. I rode with De and the.
others rode with each other.So i pushed back all my feelings and began to walk to De acting like i was fine.

"Excuse me"i said as i looke the girl up and down.And then turned back to him."Can i see your keys?"i asked with a slight attitude.He had a small smirk.
"For what?"Nigga why do you think.

I rolled my eyes."Because im going home so you can either ride with the guys or stay here with your little friend but im leaving".

He just looked at me like i didnt say anything.But then he scoffed and looked at the girl behind us.

"Excuse us sweetheart"he said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside to his car.We both got in and sat there in silence.Then he decided to say something

"Man what's your problem."he said sternly."You cant be doing that shit in front if people "

"What are you even talking about Devante ?I just asked for your keys so i can go home .I didn't even do anything."

"Nah you know what you did.Yo ass has had a Attitude this whole time.If you was gonna act like this then you should've stayed yo ass at home"

"Hold up' cuz you was the one who made me come when i told you that i didn't wanna go.So dont be yelling at me like im some little kid De.Ive been sitting in there the whole time by myself while you were with that tramp like we was just feelin on each other on our way over here.You chose to not talk to me while we were here .So i have every right to have an attitude."

Then it went quiet.
I turned to look at him as he gave me a glare that i had not seen from him yet.But i looked away.A smirk coming across his face.

"Y/n,Look at me." i shook my head looking out the window
"Look at me" he said more sternly and grab my chin facing me towards him to look him in his eyes.
"Are you jealous "he asked.I frowned my eyebrows and shook my head again.
"Yes you are.I can tell .You though i wasn't paying attention to you but i was .You were staring at me the whole time with your arms crossed.If you got something to say to me the say it" He said as he lets go of my chin.

I finally stopped trynna be tough and decided to tell him how i felt.Even tho i made it pretty obvious.
"I dont think you understand that the smallest things like that bother me.I know we aren't together but you know i like yo ass so why would you do that.I just wanna be with you.I dont wanna just sleep around here and there i wanna have a real thing with you but you keep playin like i don't mean nothing to you"

"I been knew that you liked me and i like you to.If you wanna be with me you gotta be real and tell me how you feel cuz im not gonna beg you to tell me anythin and you know this .And you do me somethin to me .You mean a lot to me and i aint mean to make you feel like that.Y'know the ladies just love me".he popped his collar. "I want you to me my girl and i know you do to so ill stop the playin and we can make this happen ".He bit his lip and then pulled me into a kiss.
Which led to making out and some other things.But then we pulled back and looked at each other.
"How bout we go to my house and finish this?"he started the car.putting one hand on my thigh and one on the steering wheel."By the way,you look sexy in that outfit.To bad they gon come of as soon as we get home"i blushed and we pulled out the driveway.

I think you can guess what happened next
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOuR outfit

I think you can guess what happened next ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YOuR outfit