~Chapter 2~

While I was walking home from school today I was thinking about what my dad would say. Will he actually say yes? Will he hit me? Who knows. Then I remembered what Alexa said, "just sneak out." I snapped out of my thoughts and walked in the door and saw my MOM!

"Um hey mom what are you doing here?"

"Honey don't you know?" I was so confused.

"You have a cheer competition this weekend."

"Shit!" I screamed out loud. My dad stood up.

"Don't you use that kind of language young lady!" My dad had the 'I'm gonna beat you when mom leaves' look.

"But mom I wanted to go see the WorldWide tour their in town and you know how much I want to see them!" I cried. I already knew the answer.

"You are not skipping you're competition for these stupid boys!"

"Um boys?" My dad asked. "There is no way in hell your going to see them all they want from you girls is to sleep with you and you know it." My mom nodded as my dad scolded me. I ignored my parents and ran upstairs and locked myself in my room as I cried. Suddenly I remembered what Alexa said, "sneak out meet me at the corner at 8." I snapped out of my thoughts and started packing. I only have 1 hour. I packed:
•two dresses for dinner
•Taylor Caniff Merch
•pants/underwear etc
•extra bandanas

I looked downstairs to see if my parents were any where around. The good part was that they were in the backyard with Alex. I walked out the front door and headed around the corner and there I saw Alexa.

"Hurry get in or they'll notice you're gone!" I laughed and walked slower to make her mad.

"Eh my dad doesn't even care only when he wants to beat me...." Alexa's mouth dropped.

"Wait what?!" Oh shit.....

"Oh nothing I meant like he will would yell at...", Alexa interrupted me.

"HE WHAT?! DONT LIE TO ME ASHLEY!" I looked down and started bawling.

"OKAY HE DOES HE BEATS ME WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE IT AND IM SO DEPRESSED AND I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" Alexa pulled me into a long hug, it felt like forever. "Come on Ash lets go." We both got in the car and drove off, and sooner or later their gonna know I'm gone. "And you're not coming back...." I breathed happily relived.

*Two hours later*

It felt like I was dead like I had nothing in this world and that's all I wanted when I lived with my dad, Alexa says I'm not coming back, but he'll find me.

"ASHLEY WAKE UP!" I slapped her in the face. "What the hell was that for?!" "For waking me up now what's up?" She pointed to my side of the window. HOLY SHIT IT WAS THE HOTEL AND THE BUILDING THE BOYS ARE GONNA BE IN! "I can't believe I'm like 30 feet away from them!" I squealed. We both got out of the car with our stuff and headed to the front desk. "Hello ladies how can I help you today?" Alexa and I looked behind us. It was Cameron. "Babe! I missed you!" They kissed. "You're finally here, I'm so happy your here and this lovely lady." Cameron smirked at me. I looked away. "Hey! Don't hit on my friend and she's already interesting in someone..." I blushed still not looking. "Well how about I show you the room I bought you guys..." Alexa and I stopped. "You didn't have to do that Cam." He laughed and grabbed our hands. We ended up getting the room next to Cameron. "Here you go, but afterwards come over." We both nodded and unpacked.

"Sorry if Cameron scared you he's like that."

"You said you guys were just talking, but he calls you babe." She laughed and replied, "it's complicated." When we got unpacked we headed to Cam's room. "Babe you made it come in and meet my friends...." I stepped in and looked around. I saw Nash, Hayes, Carter, Shawn, Aaron, Jacob, Jack & Jack, Matthew, and TAYLOR CANIFF! My heart dropped. I'm right here in the same room with the love of my life. My head is pounding and I feel sick like I'm gonna mess up. "Ash are..are you okay?" She stood me up straight. What does she think I'm with Taylor CANIFF. I nodded. "Guys this is Alexa my girlfriend and Ashley her friend. We both waved and everyone had the same reaction. Taylor spotted me, looking at me for awhile. "So Ash where you from?" Carter asked. They all asked me to sit, I got tell Matt liked me already. "Well I'm from Indiana obviously. I've lived here my whole life and it sucks a lot. I'm 17 and I live with my dad. My parent got a divorce awhile back after a really bad year. My parents were in love like people in the movies till one day it all changed. My dad he got into drugs and alcohol...", I started getting emotional. "It's okay Ash." I smiled and went on. "He would beat my mom all the time time after time after time. Then he started beating me..yes he beats me. I get bruises everyday I'm use to it. Before then he cheated on my mom and that's how it started. And Alexa I lied to you about how my sister died in so sorry!" She looked at me in disappointment. "What do you mean?!" "One day my dad and my sister were fighting....," then and there I started bawling. Matt put his arm around me. Everyone was crying. "She was on top of the stairs and my dad came behind her and pushed her down the stairs and she died instantly." Alexa was shocked she broke down crying and crying. "What?! Why did you lie to me all this time?!" "IDK ALEXA MAYBE I WANTED TO PROTECT YOU!" I yelled at her and ran back to the room.

Alexa POV:

We all sat there quickly. "I can't believe her dad would do that he was never like that."

"What? You never knew?" I nodded no. "She told me today before we left. I was shocked, my heart broke. Seeing my best friend hurt is the worst thing in the entire world. I'm not mad I'm scared for her." They all nodded, trying not to cry. I looked around and Taylor was gone.

Taylor POV:

When I spotted Ashley I felt like I knew her like we were best friends in the second grade. She is so beautiful and something about her wanted me to get to know her. When she ran out crying I snuck and followed her. ( Stalker )

I walked back to her room and knocked. "Hello? Ashley?" I heard no reply. I quickly slammed the door opened and found her crying. "Um Ashley?" I sat by her as it got awkward. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to make sure you were okay." Obviously she wasn't.

"Well does it look like it?" I shook my head no.

"I'm sorry about what you told us." I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up and smiled and damn wasn't it beautiful.

"What?"

"Nothing you're eyes are just really blue." He laughed.

"Is that bad?!"

"No no not at all there beautiful." She giggled and turned away.

"You're too pretty to cry you know that."

"No I'm not Taylor stop lying." I could tell by her voice she was serious.

"I'm swear to god I'm not lying."

"Well thank you."

"Anytime."

After an hour of talking Ash went back and I went back from the back door. I got in and they were all questioning her.

"Are you okay?" She nodded and played with her fingers.

"Yeah I'm fine I always get like that when I bring that up I'm sorry guys." They came to hug her.

"Don't need to be sorry we understand." They all said. She smiled as I smirked at her.

"Well that was a night wasn't?" Alexa interrupted. We all nodded and laughed.

"I think we we going to go back and go to bed it's been a long day for us." The girls both walked out. Right then and there all the guys looked at me.

"So what happened?"

"What are you talking about?" I acted dumb.

"Don't okay stupid we know you went to find Ash." I tried not to smile.

"Ok fine yes I did so what."

"You like her?" They all surrounded me.

"Maybe that's for you to find out....."