2%

After the old woman told you about demon slayers and what they do. She started training you to become one. At first you were actually excited to do so. But then the training begun and the thoughts of actually having to come face to face with another demon clouded your thoughts.

You were in training for two months now and you were improving. Before you knew nothing about throwing a punch or how to punch, and now you can break the blocks old lady Hanashima holds for you.

You also knew how to run faster and how to slowly begin something called 'Total Concentration Breathing'. She taught me the flame breathing technique, which must not be mistaken for fire breathing. Hanashima taught you nine forms, to which you exceeded well in all of them, you trained for 2 years to become a Slayer. Hanashima told you about final selection and what it would require.

You trained hard every day in order to become a demon slayer. When the day came that Hanashima sent you off to final selection, it brought small tears to your eyes knowing how far you've come.

On the day you left, she gave you a mask to cover your eyes, so nobody could see them. It was almost perfectly clear for you to see through though.

"You better return!" Hanashima yells after you as she waves to you.

"I will! I swear my life on it!" You ran off with a giddy smile on your face.

As you made your way around the mountain she lived on, you found yourself able to breath better. She lived high on the mountain, so air was scares. You began to walk as running was doing you nothing.

You made your way past a village. It was starting to get dark, so you turned around and walked back to the village. On your walk you heard growls and yells before thumping. What the hell was that??? You cautiously turned around the corner of a tree and looked at a person with no shirt and a boar mask on.

"...holy-" You began to speak out loud, but the man in the boar mask, instantly stopped banging his head on a tree and looked to face you. "Um...Are you okay? You might hurt yourself if you keep hitting your head like that-"

"FIGHT ME!" he said suddenly jumped forward, grabbing on to your shoulders and making you fall down.

"Get off me!" You yelled, shoving him off your hips.

"Fight me!" he screamed, it was slightly muffled thanks to the mask on his head.

"No! What's wrong with you? You have manners, do you not?!" You yelled, scoffing and turning around.

"Hey!" He leaps at you again, this time knocking you on the ground.

"What's your problem?" You says, using your hands to lift yourself up.

You took a good look at this man. He was ripped, you couldn't deny that. I mean, he was shirtless. Heat rose to your face as you glared at him. At this rate, you would be walking into the town at night. You sighed and walked angrily back to the town. You had a fast pace so he had to jog to keep up with you.

"hey! Did you hear me?! Fight me!" He growled at you.

"No, I'm busy right now." You say, taking one short glance at him as you spoke.

"With what? Walking? You have a sword! I have two! Fight me!" he said, jumping front of you, making you stop and walk around him.

"I'm trying to get a place to sleep, now if you don't mind, please leave" You said as you patted him back and walked around him.

He let out a little scream, causing you to stifle a laugh. He jogged up to you again, shoving his two swords in your face.

"Why do you have a mask over your eyes? Are you blind?" He asks, poking your face.

"What? No? I...don't like my eyes, leave me alone." You smacked his hand away.

"Look! I have two swords! That means I'm better than you!" He boasts about them, you roll your eyes and give him a sarcastic ."oh yeah?"

He continues to boast about himself, instead of making him angry, you just nodded along, feeding his ego. He follows her through out the little forest and to the entrance of the town.

"I'm sorry, but why are you still following me?" You ask, giving him a little attitude.

He only gives you a chuckle before flicking your forehead for no reason at all. You slap his hand away and give him an indignant look.

"Don't flick me!"

"How dare you touch Lord Inosuke like that!" He yells at you, seemingly really mad.

"Who?" You ask, rubbing your forehead.

"Me! Remember that name! I'm Inosuke!" He yells again, almost leaping around. "I'm following you because your going to show me where to sleep!"

"No, I'm not" You say, crossing your arms.

"Yes, you are!" he yelled, getting on your nerves.

"Would you stop yelling?!" You yelled.

"Only if you show me where to sleep" he chuckled. God this was so annoying.

You muttered a 'fine' before walking into the town, this disguised man followed you, irritating you about almost everything he could. He was so immature.

"Are a demon slayer? I'm going to this thing called final selection, and I already know I'll beat you!" He, full of himself.

"Yep. Sure" You nod along with him.

As you were walking, you find a motel and decide to walk inside. Inosuke grabbed your wrist and pulled you away before you even walked inside.

"What are you doing?" he asks you.

"I'm getting us a place to stay" You say, slapping his hand away from your wrist.

"Why?"

OH MY GOD! If he doesn't shut up sooner or later I will fold his ass like a chair!

"Well, if you want to sleep outside, in the cold, on the ground. Be my guest" You walked into the motel.

Inosuke muttered stuff to himself and followed you inside, using you as a human shield. You rolled your eyes and made your way to the man at the front.

"Hello, how may I help you today?" He asked, he sounded so old.

"Two beds please" You said, trying to pry Inosuke off you.

"Of course" The old man had a little glance at Inosuke before providing you a key.

"2 thousand yen, please" The man said.

You reached into your pocket and gave him the money. You were lucky Hanashima gave you some money before you left. You and Inosuke left the man at the desk and walked to your room. When you opened the door, Inosuke left your back and dived on the first bed.

"This one is mine, peasant" he said, grinning at you.

"Like I care. And my name is y/n, not peasant" You say, going over to the bed next to Inosuke.

You laid out flat on the bed. You were so relieved to have a bed. Next to you, the boar masked boy looked at you with confusion. You took away your bag and emptied out some of your things, you found some food.

"Here" You hand a rice ball to Inosuke.

He snatchers it from your hand and places it down next to him. You creased your eyebrows in confusion. He knows how to eat, right? You watch him as he takes off his boar mask. He placed it down gently next to him. Your eyes widen at the sight of him. He had Onyx hair that faded to a blue at the bottom and emerald green eyes that looked womanlike, he had long eyelashes that puffed out along his reddened cheeks. He looked good, he looked...hot.

"..holy..." Your mouth was left hung open at the sight of him.

"What?" He asked, his face going into a slightly angry one.

"Nothing" You said, eating your food to try and hide the blush. "Goodnight, Inosuke."