Sana: I love you all too. Let's play a game.

The kids blindfold her eyes and she seeks them. She turns around and bumps into someone. She touches the person by the arm. Her heart thumped harder as she reminisced the familiar touch. It was the same arm which hugged her and carried her to the bed last night, the same arm on which she lied after spending beautiful time with her love.

She could smell the same aroma which she savoured whole night lying in his embrace. She turned around not wanting to believe that he was here. May be she was dreaming. How on earth did he come to know about where she was?

He opened the knot of the blind fold and turned her around.

"Sana..!!"

She opened her eye and saw him infront of her.

"Uncle is out!!! It's his turn to be blindfolded.", A little boy, danced and clapped in joy.

They looked at the boy and each other.

Sid: Sana we need to talk.

Sana pulled the blind fold from his hand and went behind him. He was too tall for her to comfortably tie hence she held his wrist and pulled him near the step. He silently followed and looked at her, falling in love deeper and deeper with her.

Sid: Sana, I said we need to talk.

She stood on the step as the kids jumped in joy. He knew he can't speak infront of the kids so he just stood there as she turned him and blindfolded him. She held his wrist and dragged him back to the play area. Turned him 4 times before leaving his hand. He spread his hand and tried to catch someone so that he can find time to speak to her. The kids touched his knee from behind and when he turned to catch, they ran far.

Oh no!! What if she gets away while I am blind folded? I can't lose her again.

He immediately pulled the blindfold and the kids whined. He looked around unbothered about the complaining kids. She wasn't there. He ran towards the entrance and searched her everywhere outside, she wasn't there. Heartbroken he sat on the little bench near the entrance. His eyes welled up but he didn't give permission to the tears to escape his eyes.

"Sid.. Sid... Sidhaarthh.."

He looked at her running outside the entrance and searching for him.

"Sanaaa.." he called her with great difficulty as he felt a lump of emotions blocking his throat which was built up trying to suppress his urge to cry.

Though the volume was low due to choking voice, Sana could hear it and she turned around to look into the direction. She ran towards him and stood infront of him. They looked into each others eyes which were red and teary. She held his hand in hers but he didn't stop himself from hugging her.

Sana: People are watching us. (She said sulking)

Sid: I don't care! I just want you!

Sana: I am here only. Leave me now.

Sid: No, I won't. You are a coward, you want to run away from me and your emotions. (He pulled out, held her arms and looked into her eyes) Why did you stop me from committing suicide when you yourself had to run away like this?

Sana: I am sorry! (She burst and cries like a child)

Sid: People are watching us.

Sana: Let them watch. You don't care right?

Sid: But you do. Stop crying now.

He wipes her tears while she admires him.

Sana: I love you.