𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝!

Start from the beginning

It looks like they're singing for a girl, but she won't move an inch. The song concludes without any applause.

.

.

.

Leaving the building, I spot a small chapel across the graveyard. For some reason, the stained glass panels are the tiniest bit nostalgic to me. Huh? Looks like someone's there.

"Holy water's way too cheesy, I doubt it'll be able to purify him." A red-headed boy said.

"You won't know unless you try, right?" A blonde boy said.

Though I'm a bit curious about their conversation... I begin to feel kind of odd. The back of my mind is burdened with a buzzing sensation. It's almost as if I've seen those two somewhere before...

"Heyo How are you feeling?" Hanako said.

"I-I'm fine" I replied.

"Hmm~ If that's the case then I suppose you still have a little bit to go. I'll see you later then, do your best!" 

As I was walking in the graveyard, the boy in the cape suddenly called out to me. He then vanished off towards the back of the graveyard, but... What's there, I wonder? Time to secretly tail him. 

.

.

.

In a forest some distance away from the graveyard, a solitary tombstone stands alone. Hanako's winding sparkling ornaments around the tombstone, as if he's decorating a christmas tree. I guess I should return to the hotel soon. Within rows of graves along the road back, there's a single brand-new tombstone. The name carved on the tombstone is: Y/n L/n?! The scenery before my eyes begins to warp.

.

.

When I woke up, I found myself in a courtyard of beautiful greenery, with a fountain surrounded by faintly shimmering butterflies. As if drawns towards it, I looked into the waters translucent surface. Then the water swayed gently and showed a different scene. A long-haired girl was crying. I found out her name is Yashiro and explained that she too, is a 'guest' in this Ghost Hotel. 

"A-Are you okay? D-Don't tell me Hanako-kun hurt you d-didn't he?" Yashiro asked.

"No he didn't and I'm alright so don't cry anymore." I replied. 

She sighed in relief. 'She's probably a friend of Hanako..' I thought. My thoughts were soon interrupted by Hanako's hakou-joudai floating in front of me.

"I'm sorry Yashiro-san, I have to get going now. Bye!" I said.

"Oh, it's alright! Bye!" Yashiro replied.

.

.

.

I walked back in the ghost hotel and met a blonde-haired boy. 

"Hiya! You must be the newcomer. You're rooms ready, so I came to call you! And here's a welcome from me, to say that I look forward to working with you and all that!" He gave me my room key and a newly-concocted welcome drink. It was really beautiful, with sparkling gold dust floating in the sky blue liquid. When I thanked him, the boy seemed shyly delighted. 

Well, I better get to my room now!

I got in and was amazed at how well decorated my room was!

(The picture above is what your room looks like! You can change how you want it to look like!)

I found my uniform in my cabinet. I tried it on and the size was just right. Weird... I looked at myself at the mirror and it was already clear that I'm apart of this hotel.

I'll do my best at work, starting tomorrow!

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 17

Room: 21

Occupation: Groundskeeper

Species: Flower Hybrid 🙃

'Welcome to the Ghost Hotel! I hope you won't trample on any flowers. Here, I'll guide you to where you need to go!'

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER

(Word count including A/n: 1103)

Look I know it's suuuper late for this-

Welp, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Like, comment, and most of all follow! It's free and it really helps me out. Though if you don't want to, it's totally understandable.

Remember to eat, sleep, and stay in school 😌. Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon. See you all in Chapter 7!

さよなら!(Bye!)