ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

𝔼𝔻𝕀𝕋

3rd person's POV~

Teru was looking for his younger brother when he saw him outside....with Hanako...

He sprinted to the entrance of Kamome Gakuen. He then unsheathed his katana and electrocuted Hanako who was about to stab him.

"What did I tell you, Kou..." Teru stated, "Supernaturals are scum."

"But, Teru-nii!" Exclaimed a terrified Kou. He didn't want his ghost friend to die. Even if he stays in the girls' bathroom stalls, even if he irritates him all the time.

"NO!" Shouted the young determined Minamoto. He went in front of the unconscious school mystery which stopped the electricity attack.

"Kou..." Muttered the older Minamoto. He was shocked by his younger brother's actions when they were supposed to be exorcising supernaturals hence, the name exorcists.

"I can prove to you that we don't need to exorcise supernatural--" Kou exclaimed but was interrupted by a familiar h/c-haired girl sprinting towards their direction.

"Kou!" cried Y/n. Her e/c orbs were filled with fear and paranoia. "Teru, stop it! You're hurting him."

"But, Y/n I can't just let this school mystery come unpunished. They are the reasons our childhood was ruined. I can't--"

Teru was interrupted by Y/n hugging him from behind. A visible blush formed on his cheeks. And then.....Y/n hit him on the head. The group deadpanned at her actions.

"You idiot!" Y/n yelled "Why are you acting like you've experienced worse?! We BOTH trained hard, we BOTH experienced a loss, so stop acting like a big baby!"

"Y/n..." Teru muttered "Fine, I'll let you off with a warning. But, if you ever hurt one of the students. I will not hesitate to exorcise you."

Y/n's POV~

Why can't Teru understand that he doesn't have to go through this alone? He has friends, he has me, heck he even has the WHOLE school to help him. I'm not angry at him, I'm just concerned. He doesn't have to exorcise all of the supernaturals by himself. I was getting ready to go home when I was interrupted by Teru.

"Hey, Y/n..." Teru muttered. It looked like he wanted to apologize, but what did he want to apologize about?

"Yes, Teru?"

"...Look I'm sorry for acting like a child when I know what you went through."

A silence filled the room. Then Y/n started to laugh.

"Was that all?" Y/n laughed "I already told you I was okay with it! We both experienced hardships and we both went through them!"

I gave him a closed-eyed smile then continued to pack my things. After packing my things, we waved goodbye to each other.

.

.

.

.

.

(Word count: 511)

Sorry if I made it shorter than usual it's just that I'm very busy with my classwork and I wanted to finish this chapter so I hope you enjoyed this my lovelies! 

Like, comment, and most of all follow! It's free and it really helps me out. Though if you don't want to, it's totally understandable.

Remember to eat, sleep, and stay in school 😌. Have a wonderful night/day/afternoon. See you all in Chapter 5!

さよなら!(Bye!)