I sat up to unhook my bra, but a hand on my shoulder pushed me back down to the soft sheets. Rylan frowned and that's when I understood. Rylan intends to worship me. No one else. Not even me. This is all hers. I am hers. A warmth spread all over my chest. I'm all hers and she wants to relish every moment of me. Ry's hands slid up my ankles, legs and inside of my thighs. I clutched the sheets with both my hands so hard I swear my hands must have turned white. She stopped. I peeked at her, so impatiently with anger and fury that I wanted to snap at her. But Rylan climbed over me, settling each knee beside my stomach and only stared. I clenched my jaw and reached for her belt to unbuckle. But once again I was refused as she grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. She had leaned down so close that her nose touched my own and her breath teased my mouth. I sucked my lower lip so hard my teeth dug in and I almost drew blood. I raised my hips as my center demanded to be pleased. Pleased by her in any way she desires. 

"Please," I begged as I had never done before. I would plead on my knees if it made her touch me. "Do whatever you want, but please do it now," I said breathlessly, but she didn't do anything. It felt like an eternity until she climbed off me and pushed me to lay on my belly. She finally unhooked my bra, but soft, tormented kisses were placed on my back. Her lips mocked my skin until I broke into a moan. The sound that escaped my mouth made Rylan stop. She pushed me to lay on my back again and removed the bra. Bare, I laid as she undressed. Every fabric she took off, I held the sheet tighter in my hands. I want to touch her, but I know she will refuse me if I do. To make things easier for myself, I closed my eyes, but they snapped open wide as Rylan's hand drifted from my knee and up to my inner thigh. She laid above me and the second her lips brushed over my nipple, my mouth opened and my hips raised to clash into her thigh with my center—finally, something to contact myself to. I kept grinding onto her, but hands on my hips held me down. I grabbed her back in frustration and my nails sank into her skin. I'm so ready and she still denies me. My hold on her back loosened as I lost all sensation in my arms by her trail of kisses between my breast, down to my navel and right above my center. I grabbed her shoulders so tight that it must have hurt, but I pushed, demanding her to go down.

A kiss was placed on my folds and with that, my legs spread out wider. Opening up for more and hoping she'll take the hint. I waited and waited. My jaw clenched, but then she did it. My eyes rolled back as I tugged at the sheet, holding it so strong as Ry's mouth devoured me. 

"Oh god," I breathed in. My stomach tightened and my feet moved uncontrollably as Rylan played on my pleasure. Her nails dug into the curves on my hips to consume me harder. Her sweet but cruel tongue carelessly explored every roam until it found its final destination. I took hold of her head to keep her in place as I felt myself buckle up frequently. I came, hard and long. I breathed out in bliss, almost in a chuckle as I laid spread out on the bed, completed. My belly follows my heavy breathing as it goes up and down. Sweat formed on my chest and back. My thighs were drenched in wetness as Rylan's peeked up at me. No wonder I came so fast. I'm soaked to the bone because of her teasing. 

Ry found her way up to me, her forehead resting on mine as I still tried to control my breathing. I grasped her face and led her lips down to mine. She tastes like me. I sucked her lip as I needed more of her and I tried so hard to turn her, but I couldn't move her an inch. Instead, she surprised me with her hand in between my legs. My eyes closed and I bit my inner cheeks as her hand moved pleasantly. I grabbed onto her rigid shoulders to hold onto something, anything, as it feels so good. I moved my hips along with her hand until I made it slip to my entrance. It's not even a question. I want her inside of me. I need her as close as possible. Gently and smoothly, she slid two fingers inside. My fingertips dug into her skin. Ry clenched her jaw but never complained. She's told me once she doesn't mind and I trust that. Tenderly she pressed in and out. I spread my legs for her to go deeper and she did.