zim x anorexic

Zims pov
I was walking to the school minded my own business dreading for the long week ahead of me...until my thoughts got interrupted by y / n. I never would have met this out loud at least, but I somewhat had a strange feeling for this human we've been friends ever since my Christmas incident. I looked up to y n and smirked."You should feel honored that Zim admires your presence!" I laughed kind-hearted and seen y/n turn a bit red. My laugh then turned into concern, " why is your face turning red like that are you going to blow up?!" Y / n just chuckled turn in a bit more red. 'N-no Zim...heh im just hot from the sun that's all.' I didnt seem convinced by what they said but obliged to there answer anyway. " would you like to walk the rest of the walk to skool with your superior overlord?!" Y/n just laughed playfully and nodded. 'I would be very honored to Zim...'

Y/n pov
I held my hand out to Zim, getting a questionable glance from the little space bug.' Take my hand I'm not going to hurt you it's just the sign of affection to show Trust' he looks a little bit hesitant at first but took my hand anyways, his hand felt somewhat smooth probably due to the texture of his glove. After about 15 minutes we finally arrived to the hell hole and ran to our class before we were late, sadly break in our hands apart. I would never want to admit this out loud also I'm very nervous to admit it but over the years I have got a really big crush on the alien. He doesn't really realize I know he's an alien but I just go with it anyways I'm afraid that he will not like me if he finds out the truth.

*timeskip to lunch*

Y/n pov
I sighed happily run into the cafeteria, thinking to myself finally I could to see Zim again since that's the only class we have together. I sat at the table farthest away from the popular kids, not wanting to get much attention. Once I spotted the little alien I waved my hand towards him signal and come over and sit by me. He slowly walked towards me until some kid sat in the seat that I left for him staring at me weirdly. I didn't even know this kid and looked at him questiond him. 'Um you do realize that I saved that seat for someone sorry...' the kid gave me a jerkish glare and then smirked walking closer to me until he was inches away from my face. I gulped and started sweating a little looking at him somewhat petrified wondering what he's going to do, if only I knew what he was going to do afterwards then I would have ran.

*Zims pov*
I was watching this big bully trying to do something to my friend. As soon as my Superior in US was going to go in for the kill I wanted to see what does kid had in mind I'm doing to my friend that way I don't cause too much suspicion on me just in case if this person is somehow a harmless idiot. Sadly I should have listened to my instincts, I overheard the kid tell y / n that they didn't deserve to eat, we're overweight, looks like a bloated walrus oh... E t c. That's what's up me off I got on my pack legs and ran to the idiot and push them against the wall. "YOU NEVER SAY THAT TO Y/N YOU HEAR ME,NEXT TIME I WONT GO SO EASY ON YOU STUPID HUMAN?!" I could feel my face heat up with anger and frustration oh, looking at the bully and wanted to stab them with the pack leg but instead I let them go hoping they got the hint... man was at the worst mistake ever letting them go. They tried punching me but instead missed to do to my amazing reflexes. " you never learn do you you feeble stupid human?" That's what set me off to my point I didn't care what stupid human thought about me anymore oh, I stabbed the stupid ass with my pack leg and threw them out the window. Somehow no one even noticed what just happened but I didn't care I ran to Y / n to see if they were okay or not. Sitting right beside them I hugged them trying to give them bit of affection since they were in a schmoop like state. Then they did something that I've never seen any human do before they started having a panic attack I know is all because of food. I took the food away that way they're panic attack would go away too, they started to light up a little bit but as soon as they started to light off the bell rang for next class. I didn't really want to leave y / n especially in a time like this but before I could even stop them run into their class they were already gone... Waterworks left behind them. I just hope none of this was because if that stupid human from earlier.

*after skool*

*y/n pov*
I ran to my house not even wanting to see anyone so I can leaving Zim, after the 20-minute walk I ran to my room crying in my bed. I felt so many emotions at once and I didn't know why none of this happened until that jerk started saying mean stuff to me, all of a sudden my stomach started to rumble signaling that I was hungry but I didn't want to listen. I usually don't let people get to me but for some reason those words that he said earlier hurt a lot I just felt like I had to lose tons of weight no matter how much it affects my health oh, I felt like I just had to be perfect, I just wanted to be happy and the only thing that seemed like that would make me happy is not eating. Ignoring my stomach growls I went to bed hoping that the hunger would eventually go away. Little did I know that the hunger would go away but not just temporarily no and go away permanently all due to stupid kid that bullied me.

After a few months summer break hits Zim started noticing after the few months that occurred that y / n started to look really bony as well as unhealthy and their skin even started to turn somewhat yellow. This made them worry he didn't know really how to acknowledge this without offending the human but he knew he had to say something before it's too late. He didn't want to see the only then he had in his life that actually cared for him go away for good.

*Zims pov*
I felt really nervous and scared but I knew I had to do this it was for the safety of y/n. I sighed to myself hesitantly calling them on the phone asking if we could talk at their place and that it was a serious matter. They didn't seem too happy but agreed to have the conversation and to come over as soon as possible to get it done and over with. I was a bit offended and how they worded that but I still went over.

ZIM knocks on the door hesitantly and y/n answeres. They appear very weak to the point where it doesn't even look like they can stand barely without wobbling. Zim doesn't even wait for them to acknowledge for him to come in he lets himself in and sits himself on the couch y/n slowly trudging behind.

*Y/n pov*
'So what do u want...?' I sighed. Zim looked up to me and just busted into tears,shaking me violently. "Y/N!!!! WAKE THE IRK UP PLEASE?! LOOK AT YOU,YOU LOOK TERRIBLE JUST PLEASE GET HELP! I know it must be a scary thing but you need to get help I know ever since the bullying incident that you've been starving yourself and I don't want to see that happen to you anymore, the human I once knew the loving, nice, bubbly, pretty oh... Just everything it seems like it's all gone and it's all because of that stupid human. Where is the Y / n that Zim used to know?! Zim misses them a lot Zim wants to see you get better you deserve to get better trust me you deserve it and then we'll be here for you all the way cross my squiggly spooch!"
Zim then sat back down,leaking purple tears down his cheek. I felt bad I didn't want to see my crush hurt like this and it was all because of me or that's how I felt at least. Hello space boy was right though I'm not going to lie it's really scary but I have to get better. I missed being able to actually do things, being able to have a good relationship with him, being able to even walk without worrying to pass out. I sighed but knew I had to agree on the help with Zim. 'Y-your right Zim,im very scares though how about if something bad happens to me?! How about if that human was right and i will just end up being nothing but a fat usless walrus? What if I ju-..." I was interpreted but a feeling on my lips. The warm feeling of Zims lips met with my lips. My eyes went wide until realization struck me like a lighting bolt. I closes my eyes and started kissing back. As if on cue we both broke the kiss,blushing madly and hasping for air. "L-look human im sorry for the sudden move but Zim just wanta to see you get better because Zim wants to live his life with you and for you to be his queen..." I couldn't let these demons take over me anymore,exapecially now. This is the only chnace I will most likely get on dating my crush. 'I-i will get better...but I hope you know its gonna be a struggle.' Zim looked at me holding my fragile hands with his "Zim knows but like Zim said *hugs* Zim will always be here for his special little human."

*

*

*

After a few months y/n was almost fully recovered, thanks to them help they discover their true self along with their true purpose in life. Y / n and Zim lived a happy life even after the fact that y / n admitted that they knew that Zim was an alien. They conquered planets together along with having nice dates in space and the nicest thing was having the freedom with food with there little alien bf by there side forever.