Sara

I'm from Sweden.I am an adult person. I live by myself in a flat.

Well, as an adult I have my own place and I don't have to tell anyone where I'm going. As a teenager I had no time when I needed to be home and I just said I'm going out. I usually told myum where I was going.

I have 4 brothers and sister. They're all younger than me. My parents split when I was young. They have two kids together, me and my oldest younger brother. My dad has two sons and my mum has a son and a daughter.

I have studied at the university. Education is free even university. You even get to apply for a student loan where you get half of it and the other half you have to pay back with a low interest during a lifetime, this so you can pay your bills while you study. 

Sweden has invented many things that's used worldwide. Spotify, Bluetooth, the wrench, the pacemaker to mention a few. We're a leading country when it comes conscience and we're also the country that gives out the Nobel prize.

We don't have school uniforms at all. 

We learn Swedish and English from first class. Then we learn Spanish, French or German from sixth grade. We have textbooks and classes.

In Sweden you start pre-school at age 6. Then it's 1-9 which is mandatory. After that you attend 3 years of gymnasium, which has different courses, like you can go drama or mechanics or science and so on. No I'm not planning on leaving.g since I already attended.  

I'm not religious at all. Atheist. 

I love Christmas. The food, the decorations, the snow.

I love graved salmon. You make a mix of salt and sugar and dill and put the raw salmon in a plastic bag with it for three days. I make one with licorice as well.

There isn't arranged marriages in my country.  

My grandparents lived next to each other and knew each other their whole life. My dad actually dated my aunt first and then he got together with my mum. ;) 

. You can either get married in a church by a priest or in the city hall. Typical wedding, the dress and all that. The father doesn't lead the bride to the altar. There's usually someone singing a song of choice in church and then there's the after party

You're legally an adult at 18 but I think you can get married at 16 with parents consent but marriage at a young age is almost none existent. 

Some sites can't be shown but that's usually because of that countries restriction.  

I think Sweden is a great country to live in.