Chapter 2-Melody's POV

I was walking to Kenma's house minding my own business when I walked into Kageyama and Hinata. "Hey, Melody! Where are you headed?" Hinata asked me. "Shut up dumbass! Leave her alone. Weren't we going to meet up with the team anyway?" Kageyama yelled at Hinata. I laughed and told them that I was going to Kenma's." Okay, see you later, then!" Hinata replied. After we said our goodbyes I kept walking. I was on his doorstep waiting for him to come. I ringed the doorbell a gazillion times but I didn't hear him. I still waited and he finally answered the door. " What's up, Kitten?" He asked me." "Did you hear about the U.A students coming next week? That's why I came over." I explained. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Of course! Why do you think that I'm excited?" He said. "Oh, really?" I teased. "You never get excited!" He laughed again and invited me to play PS4 with him. We were playing Minecraft when we heard a knock. I heard it at least. I got up and opened the door. I saw an unfamiliar face at the door. "Hi! I am one of the students from U.A! I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He said. "I uh didn't think you guys were coming this early. I'm Melody Renasake!" I told him. Kenma was looking for me when he saw me at the door. "Uhmmmmmmmm Melody, weren't we playing Minecraft?" He asked me. I nodded and invited Izuku into the house. I gave him a controller and he was playing like a pro! Especially since he's never played before. That boy learned quickly. "So, what's your quirk?" He asked me. "What's that?" I joked. " Seriously? You don't know what a quirk is? " He asked me. "I'm joking! My quirk is all of them! Isn't yours One-for-all?" I asked and told him. "Yes! How'd you know? " He asked me. " Well I do my research! " I joked. " SO YOU STALK ME?!?!?! " He sounded scared, the poor guy.  " No, you don't remember?" I asked him. He cocked his head to the side. "We were pen pals! Remember?" I asked him. "Oh, uh, yeah! I didn't recognize you!" He tried to cover it up that he didn't remember. "It's okay if you don't remember. I really don't either. Wasn't it a few months ago?" I asked him. "Uhhhhhhh Kitten, it's getting late. And you guys have been talking forever." Kenma added. (I am done for rn. Bye guys! I need a reader.)