Y/N and JJK

Walking past a street on a pleasant weather, holding hands with your cute, hot, strong and sexy boyfriend, felt like heaven for you. Jeon Jungkook, a doctor, was your multi talented boyfriend. Everything was perfect, when he suddenly asked you.

"Hon, wanna buy anything?"

"No, let's just walk like this for some more time." You slowly replied him.

But he was insisting you to go to a huge mall, named Vegas. His cute pout made you melt like a butter, so you said yes. Happily, the romantic couple entered the mall. They did a small shopping, clicked pictures, and went to McDonald's, as they were hungry. Both of them sat at a corner of the restaurant. A waiter came towards them, and asked them;

"Mam, do you want anything?"

He didn't ask normally, but in a seductive tone. He was asking Y/N, looking at her attracting figure hungrily.

Jungkook, who was busy in his phone, didn't pay muchh attention to them. Y/N who noticed his strange behavior, chuckled silently and ordered two chicken burgers and two canes of sprite. Something was going on her mind.

Soon she excused herself to washroom and the creepy waiter was following her. Y/N's back faced to him, so he thought of touching her hips first. The moment he touched them, Y/N turned and gave him a tight slap on him face. Trying to slap her back, she kicked on her face, and punched a lot on his chest.

Jungkook, who was waiting for Y/N for almost 20 minutes, was shocked to see his smashing side of his own lovely girlfriend, Y/N.

Amazed by her fighting skills he clapped and said;

"Y/N, is it really you? I am so happy that my gf is such a cool person."

A smile formed on your face after seeing his cuteness. You replied him.

"I was always like this Kook. Perhaps, you never had the chance to see my skills. But now you have see everything. Come, let's go back home.

And they happily went to their comfy home......

THE END.....