《II》

"So… I'm a singer?"

Rare coloured orbs gazed at Cirillo in disbelief yet joyful; it had always been the dream of young Eztia to become a singer and to hear it from this man, who was beside her, saying that she was one in this world, she was absolutely ecstatic. She meant, why wouldn't she? After getting discouraged and beginning to not believe in herself due to her family's -- somewhat -- negative words that were telling her she would not be able to become one, Eztia perhaps could prove them wrong if she did not die… sadly.

However, she could not help but think about something that was suspicious to her. How did she become a singer in an instant? She was certain that there must be some stages and obstacles that she had to overcome if she ever wanted to do it, which in reality she did not want.

She hoped she was not a famous singer like the one that always appeared on television and everyone literally knew regarding them though. She wanted to become a singer, but she did not want to become famous. Quite a complicated wish, wasn't it? Even though she had said it had always been her younger self's dream, she had a feeling-- no, in fact, she knew that her life would never be the same or someone could say that she would not have any freedom to do whatever she wanted, to act whatever she wanted, to interact with whoever she wanted, and much more. Especially when she was in Korea right now.

She meant, imagine, if she was going to hang out with a male friend and when someone witnessed it, most likely, they would be assuming that she had a date or whatever they liked to say. She did not want that and never wanted to deal with things that could cause a headache to form, of course, since that was really troublesome to her.

"Yes, you're quite well-known to several teens and adults in this world and luckily, you have your hood up earlier or else, there would be more trouble I have to take care of." Cirillo said, crossing his arms and glancing at Eztia to give her a warning smile. "If you're ever wondering, you are a singer on Facebook. You have been making and uploading one or two videos of you singing lately in that app, right?" He looked at the girl and got a nod as well as a sound of agreement from her. "In this world, ever since you uploaded them, like I said before, you've become quite famous among teenagers and adults."

Eyebrows of the girl got raised in surprise before a breathed whistle came out of her mouth. It seemed like her life was going to be just fine, yet not that fine at the same time. Nonetheless, she pondered if she would be raided by people if they saw her walking alone on the street.

"Therefore, in order to not be raided by… your fans I guess, I will hire one of my men to be your bodyguard." Cirillo said, making Eztia go wide-eyed and stare at him as if he had sprouted another head, and as he noticed the look on her face, the man assumed she might have wanted to say that she did not want any bodyguard. "Don't look at me like that. You can not say anything in this matter, Eztia. It's for your own safety." He added firmly.

Hearing that made the jet black haired girl wake up from her stupor and in an immediate way, she waved her hands frantically to deny whatever Cirillo had assumed.

"N-No…! It's not because of that. I'm just wondering if you have any ability to read my and people's minds."

"Unfortunately, I'm not able to do it." Cirillo frowned a bit, as if feeling disappointed regarding it, as he watched the view from the window. "Also, you will be going to school."

Eztia did not know why, but she felt her heart weight as light as a feather once she heard that. She was really relieved that her privacy would not be intervened and thanked the one who had created her and the other humans. The relief feeling that bloomed within her seemed too much to her for the reason that she let out a sigh in an unconscious way, causing Cirillo to turn his attention from the view to her and raise an eyebrow at her.