Chapter 1.7 Arc 1 End

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry, I won't leave, and I love you" 

Yunlan felt like he was dreaming, did he say he loved him, he wont leave?  He lifted his head from Shen wei, and looked at him, asking with his eyes , are you serious? 

Shen wei looked into his eyes, and gave a soft smile, then tiptoed and kissed his lips. As soon as their lips met, both felt a shock through their body. Then Yunlan pulled him closer and used his tongue to pried into his mouth, when their tongues met, fireworks exploded in their mind, and the feeling of something lost then finally found swept through them both. Their spiritual consciousnesses also connected, which sent shivers deep through their bones and through their soul. 

After a long time kissing, both was panting, and their lips were already swollen, when they separated, a string was between them, which broke.  Yunlans eyes darkened and he had to use much power to restrain himself, this was not the right place to take things further. He leaned down to softly peck Shen weis lips again. 

They sat down together, Shen wei used some power to get Yunlans wet clothes dry, then they just sat in front of the fire, Shen wei was leaning into Yunlans and Yunlan had his arm wrapped around Shen weis waist.  

It was a comfortable silence between them for a while when Yunlan broke it

"are you sure?" he asked, he was not so confident to be honest

"yeah...I have fallen for you long time ago"  Shen wei answered, he made up his mind to spend the rest of his life with him.  Even if it will hurt to not see him after this world, he still want t cherish this man that had made his heart beat for the first time, in so many worlds. 

Even if it is a trap set up by the system, Yunlan is true to him, Yunlan is a person with a soul, and his feelings are real, and his feelings for him is also real. 

Yunlan was so happy that he had no words, just kept giving him kisses , holding him tight. 

The storm was going on for a while, and people at home was getting worried, but they could not do anything, just waiting for the rain to light up a bit before going out to look for them. 

When the storm finally stopped, a group of people gathered to go look for them, when they got to the tip of the mountain, they saw 2 of them walking down, holding hands.  They felt relived and went to check on them, then they all went back home together. 

In the evening, after both had taken a shower. Shen wei was sitting on the bed waiting on Yunlan. He was nervous, this is the first time to sleep with someone. In other worlds, if he had to sleep with someone , he would use a double which cost a lot of points. This was his bottom line, he would not do it with anyone unless he liked them, and he had never met anyone that made him want to do it. 

********************************MATURE CONTENT****************************

Yunlan came in and found Shen wei on the bed waiting for him. His heartbeat quickened. He slowly walked towards Shen wei and pushed him gently down the bed while connecting their lips. Between the kisses, he asked

"can I?" Shen wei nodded and was soon attacked with a deep passionate kiss. Clothes went off, and Yunlan trailed kisses on his neck, then found 2 inviting nipples, which he captured with his mouth, while his hands was trailing down.  Shen wei moan softly and ran his hand through Yunlans hair. He wanted this man so badly that he was getting impatience.  

Yunlan noticed, and he chuckled  " baby, we got all night" 

Shen wei blushed, but before he could say anything, Yunlan suddenly grabbed his member and stroked it slowly before putting it in his mouth, licking and sucking. Making Shen wei a moaning mess.