𝟏𝟔「𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬」

Start from the beginning

All of them remained silent, the young sorcerers were astonished and were wondering how much she suffered.

"I don't understand.. Suffering?" Mahito asked, deep inside he reminisced everything about her, the way she acted differently from the Y/N he fell in love with.

He knew, something's wrong about her.

Gojō left the room as he signaled Mahito to follow him, Mahito didn't hesitate to follow and he strengthened his trust for following Gojō alone.

They sat on floor as they both stared at shining stars above the night sky, thinking how Y/N loves to stare about the stars.

"She's the most important woman I've ever met." Gojō said in a low voice, a smile formed on his precious lips as he thought about her from being a child, girl, and to a woman.

"Even though we're not blood related, our hearts will always be connected." He continued.

Gojō stared at Mahito who was trying to be tough as he felt his heart rate beating so fast, feeling anxious.

"I never thought about her falling in love with someone like you."

Mahito's eyes widened in shock as he gritted his teeth in annoyance, yet Gojō started to laugh at Mahito's reaction.

"Someone who's a cursed spirit, bad person.. Someone that is sorcerers enemy."

"But I love everything, everything that my sister loves. I respect her, so I respect you."

Mahito's jaw was dropped as he looked at Gojō, "What do you mean?" He asked.

"I believed that you're still a good person." Gojō admitted.

"H-Huh?"

"Thank you for loving the best woman in my life. She deserves everything and I always watch you guys far away, I might not invade your privacy but I'm still watching her, making sure she's safe in your hands."

"And I was wrong about thinking that you will hurt her but you didn't, so that time came I couldn't kill you. I saw in your eyes the sincere love you have for my sister."

Mahito gulped when Gojō took Mahito's hand as he hold it tightly.

Gojō went crying as he said something.

"Please. Help me find her, I can't let my sister die."

The word "die" echoed in Mahito's mind as he felt Gojō's hands shaking.

Why would Gojō felt this? Aren't he's the strongest among all of them?

"I don't understand." Mahito clearly said as he took away his hand then began to clench it.

"Y/N's body has two souls."
A male voice chimed in as they both stopped.

It was the King of Curses, Sukuna.

"You two are both idiots, do you really love that woman? How funny you didn't noticed her shitty presence." Sukuna mocked as walked confidently towards them.

The two were astonished as they heard him.

"What did you say?" Mahito asked.

"The souls were her cursed sister and the real Y/N. As you can notice, her attitude changes everytime and do you noticed how much she hid herself from you? I think she doesn't want to hurt you." Sukuna explained.

"C-cursed sister?" Mahito confusedly asked.

"I have her family background. Since I met her, I felt something wrong and I asked someone to investigate her past."

"What the fuck do you mean?!" Mahito shouted.

"Disrespectful.. Is that how you treat someone who knows better about her?" Sukuna said as he chuckled.

"Well. Fuck."

"The soul of the first daughter was imprisoned in Y/N's body as she was born."

"N-No this—"

"It's true."

"Y/N's enemy was living inside her body. Now it's awakened, more dangerous as I thought about that cursed."

"That fucking cursed spirit is powerful, you can't easily defeat her."

"Why?" Gojō and Mahito asked again.

"She's Nikushimi. The deceased cursed that can return to life."

———

UNEDITED — SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMAR, TYPOS OR WRONG SPELLING! Will definitely edit it soon.

I know this story is coming to the end, if some of you guys wondered why Gojō cried, I will post a certain chapter about her life to understand why did they cry. :))

Thank you for reading my story! Jujutsu Kaisen Vol. 0 anime is going to be released on December so stay tuneddd!

I love you all!

Have a great day.