Chapter 24: Jealous?!

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened as I realized that Tzuyu would be back in a few minutes, but I let a guy sit across me! What the fuck, Sana?! This date is yours, and Tzuyu, are you stupid?! I mean, no, not today. Damn, I didn't say that!

I nervously looked at where Tzuyu went, but my nervousness instantly vanished when I saw her talking to a short girl. They're laughing while talking to each other. My eyes squinted when the stranger slapped Tzuyu's shoulder while laughing, her nose wrinkling. Augh, she thinks it's cute? It's not.

"Oh, no. I don't mind at all," I slowly said to the guy before facing him. "I'm all alone."

"Well, that's nice." He grinned and finally noticed Tzuyu's coffee in front of him. "Oh, is this yours too?"

"Ah, yeah, supposedly. But you can have it." I smiled at him and glanced at where Tzuyu was. I caught her looking at us now, frowning. The girl she's talking to is still talking to her, but her eyes are on our table now.

I raised my brows at her, and she frowned even more. She looked back at the girl she was talking to and said something.

"Really? Oh, thanks, geez. This is my fave," he beemed before he grabbed the cup of coffee. "By the way, I'm Suho. What's your name?"

"I'm Sana," I said, showing my charming smile.

"And I'm Tzuyu, her date; it's not so nice to meet you." Tzuyu suddenly appeared. Damn, I didn't notice her! Her face looks so serious while she's looking at Suho.

But wait!

Did she just say 'her date'?

Me?

Me?!

My?!

My date?!

She's my date?!

Okay, wait, I cannot.

Daammnnn.

"But she said she was alone," Suho confusedly said, pointing at me. I blushed out of embarrassment. Ugh, why'd I say that?!

"She was because I went to the restroom. Now now, leave." Tzuyu shooed him like he's some kind of dog.

"But..." He looked at me and slowly stood up. "Okay. I hope I can see you again, Sana. Oh, and you look so pretty."

My face turned warmer because of his sudden compliment. It's not that I'm not used to it; it was just so sudden!

"She knows." Tzuyu scoffed, crossing her arms.

Suho glances at Tzuyu, who's glaring at him, before he zooms out of our vision. Tzuyu faces me, and her face screams disapproval. I blinked twice as I puffed my cheeks. What's her problem?!

"You said you were alone, huh?" She sarcastically said.

My neck hurts because she's standing in front of me while I'm sitting. Damn, she's towering over me. Oh, well, even if I stand up, she'll still tower over me. This giant.

"I was. You left, right? And flirt with someone else." I whispered the last part while rolling my eyes.

"But it looks like you offered my drink to him." She raised her one brow.

"So what?" I frowned, crossing my arms too. "I didn't say anything when you talked to someone else."

She raised her brow higher when I said that. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"I'm leaving," I snarled before storming out. She called my name, but I didn't look back at her.

Ugh! Why is she acting like a possessive girlfriend?! And so what if I interacted with some cute dude?! She did interact with a stranger girl too! What?! Only she can do that?! Ha!

Damn it. I think I'm jealous.

Tzuyu's POV

I inwardly laughed when I saw Sana's reaction when I said that we shared saliva before, so it's not a big deal anymore. Her reaction was priceless! So cute, though.

I went to the restroom to wash my face because I smell like coffee now. The coffee was hot when it hit my face, but it's okay. I'm worried that Sana's tongue might hurt.

After washing my face, I used my own hanky to wipe my face before looking at Sana's on my other hand. I smiled and bit my lower lip before sliding it inside my pocket. This is mine now.

With one last look at the mirror, I emerge from the restroom and am about to go back to our table, but I bump into someone familiar. She muttered a curse and almost lost her balance, but I quickly grabbed her hand to prevent her from falling.

"Shit. That's...so close. Fuck," she mumbled when she almost fell.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming." I apologize, making her look at me. Her eyes widened, and mine too, when I realized who she was.

"Tzuyu? Tzuyu!" She enthused, her eyes and nose wrinkling cutely as she smiled. "It's so nice to see you again!"

"Oh, hi, Jennie. Nice to see you." I smiled back at her. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, just hanging out with my friends." She pointed at the table a few tables away from ours. There are three girls there. I recognize the two tall ladies from the beach, but the shortest one isn't familiar to me.

"Ah, the couple you talked about before," I replied. She giggled because of that, slapping my shoulder.

"Yeah. How about you? Are you with someone?" She asked, so I glanced at where our table was. My smile halted when I saw Sana talking to a guy. "Anyways, do you want me to introduce you to my friends? They really, really love to meet you! And—"

I didn't pay attention to what Jennie is talking about because my eyes are fixed on Sana and the guy who kept on smiling at her like he's some kind of bald, yellow, smiling emoji.

Who is that jerk? I'm more handsome than him.

Sana glanced at me, and when our eyes locked, she raised her brows at me, so I frowned even more. She looked away after a few seconds and started talking to the guy again, smiling.

Ah, fuck, that's a smile. She's giving it to someone else.

"Oh, Jen, it's so nice to see you again, but I need to go," I rushly said to Jennie, who instantly stopped talking.

"Oh, well, it's nice to see you too, Tzuyu! Okay, okay, you look in a rush. Guess we could just see each other some other time." She smiled and took something out of her Gucci clutched bag. "Here's my number."

I smiled and took the card from her hand. "Okay. I will send you a text when I have time."

"Okay." She smiled again. I chuckled because she looks so cute, especially her chubby cheeks. Then I suddenly remembered Sana because of her cute, puffy cheeks too.

"Okay. See you when I see you. Bye." I wave my hand at her. She did the same before walking to where her friends were.

After that, I went back to our table, surprising Sana and the guy. I told the guy to leave, and he looked so confused until he said that Sana told him she was alone, making me irked. She was alone. Wow, okay. When the guy finally left, I faced Sana, who had an indescribable look.

"So what? I didn't say anything when you talked to someone else," she said. I raised my brow higher as she rolled her eyes and stood up. "I'm leaving."

She snarled before storming out. I called her name, but she didn't turn around anymore. I muttered a curse before I paid for our bill and ran after Sana.

Why did she say that? And why is she acting like that?! She's like a jealous girlfriend.

Wait. Jealous? Is she jealous?!