Chapter 2

Samuel was at Alice's house. A beautiful brick house, with red tinted windows on the exterior, and a big old blue Lincoln, sitting in the driveway. Alice loved old cars. There was a swimming pool in the backyard, but it wasn't in use, now that it was November, and a bitter wind was blowing. The weather in Pennsylvania was gonna be cold all week, with maybe some flurries from time to time.

"This is gonna be one sweet pie!" giggled Alice, as she was putting the cherries on the pie crust. Samuel was sitting down on the brown leather sofa in the living room. There were pictures of Alice, and her family members, scattered all over. Her golden retriever, Blake, was sleeping. He was a friendly dog, that didn't bite. The sound of the ticking clock caught Samuel's attention. Then, the bells started to chime, signalling it was now 3 pm. 

Alice put the cherry pie in the oven. It would take a while for the pie to bake. In the meantime, she sat down next to Samuel, rested her feet on his lap, and smiled.

"I love your Keds!" said Samuel.

"Thanks!" said Alice. "Those are my babies!"

"So, have you ever been in a relationship, before?" asked Samuel.

"When I was in high school, yes," replied Alice. "His name was Jack. He was on the high school basketball team, and I thought he was the hottest guy, I ever laid my eyes on. We sat together at lunch, everyday, got to know each other, and all that. But, what really broke my heart was when he cheated on me with this girl, that was on the cheerleading squad. I got angry, grabbed Jack, and threw him in the dumpster. I bursted out laughing, afterwards."

"That's funny!" laughed Samuel.

"Sure was!" giggled Alice.

Eventually the pie was now done. Samuel had some, and it was twice as good as the apple cinnamon muffin. Then, he and Alice started kissing each other. Their lips touched, and it was such a romantic feeling. It made Samuel feel so good. And, it also made Alice feel good. "Would you care to untie my shoelaces, and take my shoes off?" asked Alice, her eyelashes fluttering.

"Sure!" said Samuel. He untied her shoelaces, and took off her blue Keds, leaving only her socks on her feet. And, they continued their kissing moment. Eventually, Samuel had to go home. He never had such a romantic encounter like that in his life. It was a night, he would surely remember.

A/N Hey, guys! What did you think of this chapter? Did it melt your heart? ;) Love stories are fun to write! I had so much fun writing this chapter! Don't be a silent reader. Please show some love and support by voting, leaving feedback, and sharing this book with others! Thanks, guys! Love you all! 3>