ACT ONE

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙡 𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 : 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 & 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘

She's the sweet one but sassy. the one who that can read a room, the one who can detect something is wrong, the one who caught his eye. Celeste. the beautiful Celeste. she was shy, just had the brightest smile, the one you needed a shoulder to cry/talk to, my, was she one of a kind, literally. just the sound of her voice was just so calming. but she did know how to push Druig's buttons and she just loved it.

even though she might be a pain in Druig's ass, she's the sweetest of all eternals, as you already knew, theres Thena, the goddess of war, Kingo, the man with a big ego, Sprite, the bratty kid, Sersi, the kind one, Ikaris, the strongest, Marrkari, the loving one, Phastos, the gentle smart one, Gilgamesh, the protector, Ajak, the mom and then Druig, the annoying prick. And some how, they all get along? well, not all the time.

It took awhile for Druig and Celeste to be kind, its either Druig annoying Celeste or Celeste playing tricks on Druig. they both teased each other, making the other eternals question them, do they like each other or just playing around? As years past, they seem to stop being childish and realized something that was there before but never thought of.

On their last moments together, they realized they needed each other and everything went like a dream come true until things weren't good and Celeste left for good. In 2023, Celeste went on her perfect normal human day, her 'college' friends stop by and told her devastating news and knew that she has to see the one person she left many moons ago.

𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩:

𝙄 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙤 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 - 𝘾𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙭
𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙍𝙚𝙙 - 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙮
𝙀𝙭𝙞𝙡𝙚 - 𝙏𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙩
𝙍𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣 - 𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙁𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨
𝙄 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪 - 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙚
𝙋𝙞𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙚 - 𝙈𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 - 𝙏𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙛𝙩
𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙇𝙞𝙣𝙚- 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙨
𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 - 𝙈𝙖𝙘 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙤