The rubber makes his fists more powerful, he just bounces me away with no effort at all. I need a plan, and a good one.

"Don't tell me that was it, is that the best shot you got," I say.

"You're playing with fire kid," he says, "and you'll get burnt."

He bounces up and down and to the sides again. He comes straight at me, I form a fist, ready to defend myself from the oncoming attack.

I punch the ball, it bounces back to the direction it came from but the force also sends him burrowing into more chairs.

Mr young crashes into chairs on the other side, across the court. He stands up and the rubber disappears, he is back to normal.

He touches the metal on the chairs and he absorbs it. His skin then changes into metal as he clenches his fists and punches them together. The sound of metal on metal echoes throughout the court. I jump down and land on the court, so does Mr Young.

Mr Young turns his hands into metalic swords as he walks over to me. He swings one hand and I dodge, he swings the other and I doge it too. I then punch Mr Young's face, and the sound of bone breaking cuts through the air like a knife. Followed by the groans of a teenage boy as he holds his hands up in excruciating pain.

I then receive a punch in the ribs and I can feel them break as I go down. I then turn invisible and start phasing, as my body heals. Mr Young starts looking around like a lost puppy.

I'm glad that wasn't a sword. I think as I'm down on the ground. Even the healing comes with more pain, I can feel the bones going back to the right place. My ribs aligning back to the way they were, I hold back my screams as the healing process continues.

"Where are you? Don't be a coward, come out and fight."

I then finish healing, and I can see that Mr Young's face is distorted from the punch that I hit him with. Mr Young then fixes his face, as I stop being invisible but I don't stop phasing. Mr Young watches me as I stand up. He punches me only to find that his punch passes through me.

Pain is all in your head. This is what I think as I punch Mr Young twice in the face again. I leave a dent in the shape of my fists on Mr Young's face. I take a few steps back and stop phasing. I don't want to finish my energy, I didn't know this could happen until yesterday.

Mr Young turns to try and cut me across my chest. I dodge this and land a quick one-two on Mr Young's abdomen. Mr Young bends down to get a knee straight to his face, he falls backfirst unto the ground.

I notice the cut across me chest, I'm not sure when it happened. I thought I had dodged all Mr Young's attacks. I'm a little shocked as I see the blood and the wound. Mr Young turns his hands into balls of steel and stands up to punch me three times in the face.

I wipe my mouth, even though it is not the only part bleeding on my face. I start shooting energy out of my hands, that seems to have no effect on Mr Young.

I intensify my energy blast, and the metal that is Mr Young starts to turn red. He comes closer as he melts the surface of the court, it starts sticking to the bottom of his shoes as he comes closer.

He starts melting as I increase the energy I'm shooting, he melts and becomes shorter with every step he tries to take. He finally melts completely and covers the floor. I stop shooting and look down at him as he starts opening a hole on the floor and keeps going down.

Mr Young jumps up and wraps himself around my topless torso. This burns me and my screams of agony echo throughout the room. I start phasing and Mr young phases through me, and leaves burn wounds on my body.