Now Izuku is crying at the basement of his house. Why the basement? Well, it was because his parents had decided that it would be better if they removed his room to the basement saying so that he can have more space. Though it was just because they don't want to see his face again. He just had a thin and dirty mattress as a bed. A small chair and table so that he can sit and eat. Now now, you might be wandering why he is crying? Well he just find the real reason why he was hated by his family. He was treating his wounds after his daily beating when he noticed something. It always making him unnerved.

It was a sheet of paper that he found when he was playing at the living room. It was his birth certificate. He had a feeling that he need to see it. But he was somehow is scared. When he see it there is currently nothing out of the ordinary. But when you reached the name of the parents. The mom section his mother's name was written. But when he reached his father's section ??? Was the only one that was written. He look at Izumi's section to see if it was the same. But no, both of his parent's name was written.

He was confused. His mother loved his father so much. There is no way she would cheat on him. It was impossible if she was drunk. She had never drink. Still, there is a possibility of him being adopted but he has her eyes so it was impossible. But then realization hit him. He remembered that it was possible for a twin to have a different father. So it was it. He was a 'result' of rape. The reason why she hate him was because when she look at him she would remember the man who had violated her. Just because of something that he can't control, he was hated.

Now what will Mrs iwatani do if she ever find out. Will she hate him? Will she treats him like other did? He was scared and he did not know what to do.

Flashback end

Smash!!

The mirror had been punched by Izuku. It shatter upon impact. Blood dripping from his wound. Rage can be seen from his eyes. He then use his quirk molecular manipulation to heal the wound. His quirk allow him to manipulate every matter that he touch at molecular level. His quirk had a lot of potential as it can be use for a lot of things from destroying an object. changing an to other object by changing their molecules structure. Or just speed up the movement of his molecules to increase his speed.

???:"you had break the mirror again don't you?"- he look behind him to see his girlfriend Aimi sakura. She had a long blonde hair that reached her back and a beautiful purple eyes that would make every man fell in love.
Izuku:"it is nothing to be concerned about. I can just use my quirk to repair it"- he then use his quirk to repair the shattered mirror.
Aimi:"I know but your mental health. I'm scared what if-"- she was then interrupted when he put both his hand at her cheeks.
Izuku:"hey, look at me. I'm fine it just I had been having a nightmare lately."
Aimi: are you sure that you are alright?
Izuku:"yes I promise."- he then smile which make her blush little.
Aimi:"how come I blush whenever you were around me?."- he can only giggle at the antic of his girlfriend.
Izuku:"it because that just show how much you love me. Now let get some sleep. It's currently midnight."
Aimi:"how about you? Are you going to patrol again?"
Izuku:"sorry, but i had a meeting with an old friend.

Timeskip

Izuku is currently sitting at the edge of a building. Waiting for that idiotic all might wannabe. When suddenly

Boom!

An explosion was heard. He then quickly went to where the explosion was. Using his quirk to increase the speed of the molecules inside his body. He was able to run at high speed. When he arrives he saw a bird like creature with its head exposed. What scared the shit out of him the most is the fact that the creature had no eyelids. It was terrifying for him. The creature was destroying everything on its past. He was currently waiting for an opportunity to fight. He can't just rush and fight that thing without knowing his quirk.

Izuku:"he probably had a mutation type quirk. But what confused me the most is what exactly is his quirk? Regeneration, super speed or a super strength?"-but his thought were interrupted when he received a call from the president of the hero association.
P.H.A:"Midoriya, I order you to kill the creature immediately."
Izuku:"but sir, that thing is a human. I know my job is to kill but I think we should capt-"
P.H.A:"Izuku, that thing were once a human. It was experimented by someone and is already dead.

Rage, it was all that Izuku could feel currently. Who would do such a horrible thing to a human being. He wanted to save him but it was too late now. He then jump from the building, landing at the top of the creature and kick it straight at the head. The creature tried to dash towards him and tried to punch him, only to have both his hand to be exploded. Izuku had use his quirk to speed up the molecules so much that it had tear causing an explosion. But of course, due to it regeneration quirk, it was able to regenerated its hands. The creature yet again tried to hit Izuku but his movements was slowed by Izuku who had use his quirk to slow down the movement of the creature by slowing down it's molecules.

Izuku:"sorry, but I promise that I will make this as fast as possible."-however, before he could kill the creature, a female version of all might arrived at the scene. She then casually killed the creature. This is the number 1 hero of USA, 🌟 Star and Stripe 🌟.

Izuku:"*sigh* you're late again you all might wannabe."-getting pretty annoyed by his sister figure and best friend.
S.A.S:"ah come on!. You always be so grumpy. Is there anything that actually make you smile?"-doing her signature smile that can even rival all might.
Izuku:"well, I actually smile when I'm around my girlfriend so, yeah there is.
S.A.S:"*gasp*, my little brother had a girlfriend and he didn't even tell me."-now fake crying wanting to annoyed him more.

Izuku was really annoyed at the action of his friend. He then yet again was interrupted when a figure rise from his shadow. It was a man in his early 20. He had a crimson hair and a darker skin with golden eyes that shine in the dark. This is the one of the international heroes and the number 3 hero: Shadow who is also known as Micheal. His costume consist of asymetrical shirt with a single fur on one side.

His quirk shadow manipulation had allow him to manipulate and teleport from one place to other via shadow

His quirk shadow manipulation had allow him to manipulate and teleport from one place to other via shadow. He can also materialize his own shadow to create a weapon. His action had yet again annoyed Izuku knowing these two is here. They would usually make fun of him and it was annoying as hell. However even with them always teasing him, he still care for them and would do anything to protect them.

Micheal:"hey there you two!. Sorry I was late."
Cassie (S.A.S):"it's alright. We have other problems right now."- now she was able to peek his interest. He know if this was nothing serious it means that she had a 'matereal' to tease their best friend.
Micheal:"now what is this other problem?."
Cassie:"our little brother here is actually is dating with a girl."
Micheal:"oh my god! Congratulations bro!. But as much as I want to congratulate you right now all three of us had been ordered to meet the precident of the hero association."
Izuku:"*grumble* I wanna go home"