The Seduction

I decided to let the boys sort their issues for a little bit so stopped teasing them. The words Dean said are still in my head. Dean letting Sam shoot his shot before i go to him. I found that quite respectful but it also puts the pressure on me cause my choice was made long ago: Sam. Of course i want Dean but i want Sam more.

Its been about 3 months since i gave Dean a blowjob and Sam didnt shoot his shot yet so i will. They come back tonight from a hunt. A Shapeshifter. I decide to get ready. I put on a black laced bustier with skinny jeans.

A few hours later, i hear the metal door of the bunker open. My heart skipped a beat when i saw it was Sam coming in alone. He looks me up and down pauses for a second and says" wow Sage you look fabulous. " i thank him. I ask him where Dean is. He replies " Euh D-Dean dropped me here and he s going to see a girl" i completely forgot i texted Dean that i was gonna surprise Sam tonight.

Sam takes off his shirt and says" im going in the shower. Wait for me. I think we should talk" excited i head to my room and sit on my bed. Fifteen minutes later, he comes in my room with only a towel around his waist. He sits down beside me and starts talking " Sage. Dean told me what happened between you two and i gotta say i was a little jealous and i wish it was me you were sucking like that." I let out a seductive grin and reply" oh i know. I honestly wanted to see who would break first but Dean told me he wanted me to choose between you two. And i made my choice." Sam running a hand through his damp hair looks at me and nervously says " Y-you did? If its Dean i understand." I stop him by taking off my bustier in front him.

Amazed, he fondles my breasts and starts to kiss them. Tilting my head back and moaning " Fuck Sam i want you" he gets up lets the towel fall down and exposes his impressive member. Its rock hard. I go down on my knees and i kiss his length from the base to the tip. He holds my head and asks" is it okay if i hold your head while you suck it?" I nod and start sucking on his massive cock. He moans louder and louder as i go deeper and deeper letting his dick go in my throat.

He backs up and pushes me on the bed. He takes off my jeans and throws them accros the floor. He says seductively " i cant wait anymore i need to fuck you now". His hands running through my body and once he reaches my panties he looks surprised and says" someone is very wet" and he takes off my soaked panties. I pull him closer to me and crashes my lips on his. His kisses were passionate and rough. His fingers start running up and down my pussy and rubs my clit. I moan.

Sam decides its time he puts his fingers inside of me. "You re so tight and wet" he exclaims while pumping his fingers inside of me. He pumps them faster and faster and i moan louder and louder. He looks at me and says " Cum baby. Cum on my fingers" As he says i cum while his fingers are pumping in my pussy. " Oh Fuck Sam. Oh my god. It feels so good"

He looks at me a dominant look in his hazel eyes. His puppy look was gone. He puts his fingers in his mouth and says " you taste so good baby". His member reaches my entrance and he puts it in slowly. I guess he understands that i won't be able to take his full length inside of me right away. He pumps his cock in my pussy slowly but each thrusts going deeper and deeper. Both of our breaths are uneven and deep. He moans " Sage you feel so good. Your pussy is so tight"

As he thrusts faster and faster he grabs both my wrists and hold them down. I moan in pure ecstasy. " Fuck. You're fucking me so good. Oh my god!" He can feel that im about to cum. So he thrust harder and faster. I yelp " Fuck Sam oh my fucking god it feels so fucking good!" I moan louder and louder. My body is seizing up by intense pleasure. I love his massive member making me feel so full inside.