Bubble bath

Eventually sanemi made it to his house With nezuko's box on his back. The pillar opened the door and stepped inside he then put down the box gently and unlatched the door. Before nezuko could react sanemi grabbed the small nezuko inside and picked her up. Nezuko was a little surprised by sanemi's sudden movements but she rolled with the punches and let herself be carried by the wind pillar. "Nezuko" sanemi said "would you like a bubble bath?" Sanemi asked nezuko's eyes lit up like fireflies and nodded sanemi then chuckled and said "okay bubbles it is"

Sanemi walked into the bathroom and sat down nezuko on a stool then start running the water. After the tub was full and the water was warm sanemi added the bubbles "hey nezuko can you undress" sanemi asked. Sanemi turned around to give the girl some privacy the wind pillar heard the sound of cloths coming off then the sound of her stepping in to the bath. Sanemi turned around and nezuko was relaxing in the bath, sanemi was just about to leave until he realized something. Sanemi hadn't had a bath in almost three days and he really needed one after that hard mission he went on.

Sanemi looked over at nezuko who was distracted with the bubbles so he undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist. Sanemi then go into the tub behind her and said "mine if I join?" They both sat In silence for a few seconds, sanemi tried to make conversation "can I was your hair?" Sanemi asked when he touched her night black it felt more like silk than hair. Sanemi wanted to compliment her soft hair but he didn't want to be creepy.

After he was done washing nezuko's hair she probably wanted to take a nap "she looks tired" sanemi thought. So he wrapped her body in a towel while helping her step out of the tub. As nezuko was standing there sanemi stepped out of the room for a second to grab her sakura yukata and red heko obi. Sanemi placed the clothes on the floor then said "here I'll give you some privacy" as he closed the door. Sanemi was getting dressed in the other room he adorned a grey yukata and dark green obi. Then after he was done he put out a futon and said "nezuko you can come out now" sanemi announced. Soon nezuko opened the sliding door and jumped on to he futon.

Sanemi chuckled at her antics and noticed that her hair was still damp, sanemi thought that it must be uncomfortable to take a nap with wet hair. "Hey nezuko do you have any hair ties?" Sanemi asked when nezuko herd those words she got up from the futon and walked over to her box and grabbed what looked like a jewelry box. Then the young demon walked back and opened it the wind pillar looked inside and saw all her hair pins and hair ties he saw her wear. Sanemi saw her butterfly fly hair pin Shinobou gave her and the Sakura hair pin he gave her. He even saw the wisteria hair pin she wore at the funeral sanemi also spotted a couple spare ribbons she had. The haishira grabbed one of her ribbons and closed the box sanemi grabbed her hair and dived it up into three part so he could braid it. After he was done the wind tied it up with the ribbon he had on hand "done" sanemi said. Nezuko seemed to really like it and giggled sanemi smiled at her laughter. Sanemi tucked the girl into bed then as he was walking out her shut off the lights then said "night" and walk out of the room.

Sanemi was thirty so made some green tea, as he was boiling the water sanemi started to think. Nezuko get excited over the smallest things. He knew that nezuko and Tanjiro's family was very poor and could not afford these small luxury's. Like bubbles in a bath or cute hair pins, nezuko grew up in a home where she was not allowed to have an ounce of selfishness. "Poor girl" sanemi muttered but as soon as he finished that thought the water was done boiling.