Mr. Rockstar chapter 22 (edited)

Start from the beginning

"Molto bene, grazie," I told her with a smile. "Noi abbiamo una prenotazione per Andrew Biersack." 

She smiled before she looked down at her computer screen and typed in Andy's name. She looked back up at me before saying, "Sì, vedo che hai una prenotazione per due settimane nella Suite alcova." 

"Sì, è corretto, signora," I nodded. 

During the whole conversation Andy looked lost, having no idea what either of us were saying. He had lifted his head up from his cell phone when he had caught his name, though. 

Maria opened a drawer near her hip and searched for something. Moments later she handed us a set of actual room keys that had numbers engraved on them. She smiled at us once more. 

"Ecco. Godetevi il vostro soggiorno a Il Rome Cavalieri. Se avete bisogno di qualcosa o di qualsiasi assistenza, abbiamo un servizio di assistenza twenty-four/seven tutto l'hotel. Inoltre, sono in servizio dalle dieci di sera fino alle cinque del mattino. Sarò felice di aiutarvi in ​​qualsiasi momento. Buon divertimento!" 

"Grazie!" I responded, taking Andy's hand and leading him toward the elevators. 

"What the *heck* did you two just say?" he asked as we got onto the elevator and punched the button for the twelfth floor. 

I smiled cheekily. "Doesn't matter. You just need to know that we have our room and we're good for the week." 

Andy rolled his eyes before grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into his chest. "Whatever, be your cryptic self," he said, bringing his head down closer to mine. 

"I will be," I countered, smiling mischievously. In an instant his lips were on mine and my back was against the wall, literally. Too soon, the elevator gave out a DING, indicating that we had arrived at our floor. Andy took his lips from mine reluctantly, moving us toward our exit.  

There weren't may rooms on this floor since it held the large suits that took up plenty of room. Ours was only the third door and we were there quickly. 

Andy fumbled with the keys before successfully shoving one into the lock and flinging the door open. We were both amazed by what we saw. 

The room was definitely grand, to sound all proper, and no doubt was the stuff in there majorly expensive. All the statues were either gold or clay, which cost a ton by itself. The whole suite was massive, the whole thing was like the size of the first floor at our house. There were different rooms in here. There was a living room with a plasma screen TV, a bedroom with one king sized bed with a bathroom attached to it. There was a kitchen with another bathroom close to that, and there was an outside sitting room that loomed over this beautiful garden filled with exotic plants. Just over the garden you could see the streets of Italy, almost completely desolate at this time of night, surprisingly.  

Andy and I really had nothing planned for our whole trip. We were just going to go day by day, just kind of going with the flow. All we really did have planned was staying in the suite most of tomorrow with a pack of Monsters to try to regulate our internal clocks. It was always so freaking hard to get everything on track when the time difference is seven hours. Jet lag really does suck.  

Our bags were already in the suite, sitting by the kitchen counter. Together we had packed four bags, another bag for our makeup, and our carry-ons. When we were packing I felt like I was taking a lot of clothes, but when I was finished there was still a ton of crud in my closet. I've never realized how much clothes I actually have. 

Slumping down on the couch, Andy and I cuddled together as he turned the TV on. I sat with my head on his shoulder and my legs folded to the side of me as Andy tried to figure out the channels here. When he was flipping through I spotted a game of soccer and remembered the channel number. I would demand we watch it in case he didn't find a game of football on, which I believe he wouldn't. We were in Italy, where soccer was the popular sport, not America where football and baseball dominated.