Chapter 1 - The Eternals Gaze

"As she stares upon the night sky, Emily wondered what was up there, if it was always as peaceful as everyone thought. That bliss is all she wanted in life, no stress, no remarks, just comfort. A home without faults. The stars gazing down upon everyone as they watch over us awaiting out story. She felt as if that was never to be seen anymore, the world surrounded by the haunted, only nature can be the foundation of ones story, as it has evolved throughout time, from the beggining, without faults. No one to cross between their own path, but life itself."

*ding dong*

"Unaware of her own path, she looks upon the different types of people, good and bad, heroes and villains. Maybe people were born that way, maybe they were raised under those circumstances, people do change for the better, at least that's my story."

*ding dong*

"Ugh... I'm on a hot streak though!" Rebekah says as she rolls out of her bed, her messy clothes parked on her chair, pizza boxes next to the door, awaiting the signal to leave. As she opens the door, her imagination shatters and she's awoken, responsive. Her eyes gaze upon her best friend. His eyes, the best shade of blue, his hair soft and curly, jawline as if it can cut diamonds. His body carved as if he was a Greek God. Everything about him was impeccable. The only flaw, his girlfriend. The only thing stopping me from confessing my deepest, darkest desires. I want sex with him, jaw dropping, hot, steamy sex. Like the ones you find in movies, I want that passion with him. But I can't, as if I'm not casting a prayer to make him leave his girlfriend, for him to sweep me off my feet, to kiss me intimately. One gaze, and I'm in love. It felt eternal. I know what I have to do, I'm getting this man once and for all, and I'll do anything for it. Anything. Even if it meant killing the woman he loves.

To be continued...