'Big time, no see'

Dean parks the car out side of Bobby's house, shutting the door behind him. He runs in the house with hurried steps. He needs to see her now. She's the only one who can solve this.

"Hey kid, didn't know you were coming." Bobby greets as Dean bursts in the living room. Dean ignores him looking around the room with searching eyes.

"Where's Katherine?" He asks turning to look at Bobby.

"Well, hello to you too." He says sarcastically. "What's up with the hurry kid?" Bobby leans his eyes on Dean's .

"I don't have time to explain Bobby. Just tell me where is she" he responds kinda angrily and sure a lot desperately.

"Her room" Bobby finally says looking at him suspiciously.

Without another word, Dean runs upstairs, in seconds bursting into your room.

"Hey! Jeez! Haven't you learnt how to knock?" You ask jumping when he gets inside like that. You secure the towel wrapping your body, since you just had gotten out of the shower and turn to look at him.

His face is pale, and his eyes red and swollen, like he had been crying.

"Dean? What happened?" You ask immediately serious, reaching him, placing your palms on his arms.

Dean shook his head. You could see that he was in the verge of crying. You take his hand and lead him on your bed, sitting him down, before you sit yourself next to his body, yours turned towards him. Raising your right palm, you cup half his cheek and half his neck, creating small circles on his skin with your fingers, soothing him.

"Hey. Look at me." You say softly raising his chin a little so he's looking in your eyes. "You can talk to me. You know that" you remind him giving him a tiny, familiar smile.

Dean skakes his head again and takes in a shaky breath. "He's leaving. Sammy is leaving. He got accepted on a freaking college. He wants to leave us and go study law or something. He got in a fight with dad.." by that time some tears are falling down his cheeks and his voice gets more gruffy and unsteady. "D-dad told him that if he leaves then he... he should never come back. And then Sam a-agreed that this should be for the better. And now he's preparing to leave..." He blurt out in one breath and collapsed in your hands crying quitely.

You make a grimace of pain hugging him tightly. "Oh Dean..." You wispered sighing. You were almost sure that one day this would happen. You didn't know about Stanford, or when did he applied for scholarships. Nor that he was planning to leave now. Well, you didn't want to know. He had shared with you his wish to live a normal life, go to college, study, involve. You had made it clear that you would support any decision he was going to make, and that you would be happy for him either way. But you also had asked him to not share specific facts. Dean was your best friend, and you didn't feel well hiding all these stuff from him.

Sam had respected your decision, so here you were, taken aback by the sudden news, even though you had it in your mind as a possible scenario.

You shake your head, feeling sorry for Dean. You know how much he loves his brother, and how attached he is to him, always on the duty to take care of and protect him. This is going to be very hard for him.

"I'm so sorry D" you whisper caressing his back soothingly.

Dean stays like that for a few moments before take a breath and pull away. He takes your hands in his looking in your eyes with a desperate expression.