Chapter 2: Surprises and Sleep

He was lost in his thoughts as he walked a circle around pallet town. He cursed himself for having these feelings but they felt so right. He kicked a tree but it didn't make him feel better, it just hurt his toes. He decided to go to his old house where his mother lived and spend the night. When he walked in he found Gary sitting on the couch. "Hey, Ash!" He stood up and ruffled Ash's hair softly. Ash blushed and his eyes darted to the ground "What are you doing here, Gary?" Ash growled, barely audible. Gary blushed and rubbed the back of his neck "Well, I.. Uh.." He tried to explain something but was obviously too embarrassed, Ash's mother walked out of the kitchen and smiled "Oh, Ash! You're home!" She smiled, hugging him "I see you've noticed Gary will be staying with us." Ash looked at Gary, he was even hotter than the last time they had met. His hair looked softer and a bit longer, he was taller and his body was more built than the little scrawny boy Ash had fantasized about for the past year or so. It was almost too much for him. He just wanted to put his hands all over Gary's body. "His grandfather kicked him out of their house when he found out he was homosexual." She said cheerily. Both boys blushed loudly, "you'll be sharing a room if that's alright with you, Ash" somehow ash turned and even brighter red and he nodded awkwardly. "You'll have to share a bed, seeing as you only have one." Ash almost fainted. Obviously his mother didn't understand the term "homosexual."