tame or unleashed

Começar do início

Taehyung : I know I want you too, But we have to wait, you have to heal, You need time to heal baby.. we can't do this, Atleast not now, Not until you heal properly nd completely

Taehyung tried to explain his reasons ..but Y/n feel irritated due to the rejection, Why he is rejecting her , Did he get bored with her, Did he didn't find her body attractive anymore due to pregnancy , But she is sure tht her baby bump is not visible yet ,Thn why he is rejecting her ,She is feeling insecure, We can't blame her can we, These pregnancy hormones ,

Y/n : no you are lying you don't want me anymore ?? You didn't find me attractive anymore .. you..

she can't even finish her words when Taehyung take her hands nd placed it on his hard bulge which is hard as rock , y/n eyes widened nd a blush crept on her cheeks?? Fuck one day he'll be the reason for my death why he so straight forward.. while iam still feeling shy even after doing it over nd over again thts what she is thinking..

Taehyung : did you get your answer ? I want you baby but now it's not the right time, We have to think about our baby right, We can do this when you'll get completely healed, Nd no matter what but for me you'll always be the most sexy nd beautiful girl in these world i have ever laid my eyes on, You'll always be the most attractive girl for me, So never think of yourself like this ever again, You are most sexy hot nd beautiful girl for me... Yo...

Y/n didn't let him finish nd hug him tightly nd hide her face in his chest , She is feeling shy for asking something like this from taehyung, She is blushing hard when she realised what she was about to do, Her cheeks become like an red apple ,, she buried her face in taehyung chest, taehyung Chuckled by see his Baby action ...

Taehyung : awww my baby is shy now??

Y/n nodded still buried her head in his chest taehyung warped his hands around her nd slowly lie down on bed nd placed her head on his chest nd Started creasing her hair softly, With a playful smile on his face

Taehyung:but where tht dominating baby of mine gone who is ready to eat me all at once a few moments ago..it's not like iam complaining, hell no, I love it when you takes control , But why are you shy baby , there's nothing to hide from me , I hve allready seen Everything , thts why you are carrying our baby didn't you..

After listening all those taehyung's teasing words The only thing now y/n wants is to dig a hole nd hide there she is feeling embarrassed as hell ?? Y/n hit his chest lightly nd said a shut up nd buried her face more in taehyung's chest taehyung Chuckled nd kissed the top of her head while creasing her hair softly ..

Taehyung : you should take some rest baby didn't doctor said to take rest ...

Y/n nodded

Taehyung : take rest ok good morning ..  nd sleep well for our baby okk ....

Taehyung said softly

Y/n: hmmm you too

Taehyung hummed softly to lulled her to sleep nd it works slowly she slipped to dreamland where she dreamt of a peaceful happy life with taehyung nd her baby , But dreams are meant to break didn't it , Not every dreams are meant to become true

What will happen when taehyung's inner monster meet someone like him, crazy , mad, dangerous..

How will y/n life turns out when she has to deal with both the monster at same time coz she is the only one who can tame nd unleashed the monsters...