Unforgettable Night

Start from the beginning

"Irene, why did you talk to her?" Isabella said with anger.

"Mom, how do you arrive here?" Irene said in a surprised and scared tone.

"Answer my question first," Isabella shouted at Irene.

"Mom, I'm sorry for it and I will make sure not to talk to her again," Irene said looking down.

"Don't forget it," Isabella smirked beside Irene.

"Ok, mom." Irene fake smiled.

And then, Isabella left from there. And there was Irene who was left with fear.

At the dining room;
Their family was having dinner silently until Jisoo spoke.

"Mom, eat more," Jisoo said with a smile as she put some food on Isabella's plate.

"Thanks, Jisoo." Isabella smiled but she rolled her eyes.

"Irene, let's talk after having dinner," Isabella said in a serious tone.

"Ok, mom," Irene answered.

After having dinner;
Isabella and Irene were talking in Irene's room.

"Irene, go to this place," Isabella said as she gave Irene a card.

"Mom, to the hotel?" Irene said furrowed her eyes.

"Yeah, and your dad wanted you to go there because of his business partners," Isabella said with a smile.

"Now?" Irene asked.

"Yes," Isabella answered.

"But mom, now it's night and I'm a little bit scared to go out alone," Irene said worriedly as she looked at her mom.

"Irene, that doesn't matter. You can do everything because you're my daughter. So let's prepare." Isabella said with a smile as she hugged her daughter.

Irene felt sad to regret it so she decided to agree and prepare to go there.

At the hotel;
Irene was meeting some business partners of Jisoo's dad. She felt so lonely there but she decided to do it for her dad.

"Irene, let's drink." William who is one of the business partners handed Irene the glass of wine.

"Uncle, sorry. I can't drink." Irene refused it.

"Irene, just one glass," William said.

"Ok, uncle. I will drink." Irene said before drinking the wine.

Finally, the meeting was ended.

When Irene was about to go outside of the hotel, about 3 men dragged Irene into 1 hotel room.

"Mister, please let me go," Irene shouted with tears.

"Let's have a wonderful night," the old man said with a smirk as he took off Irene's clothes.

"Someone, please help me..." Irene said closing her eyes with tears.

(A/N): It's been a long time that I didn't update this. I'm sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me 🙏🙏 . Remember that this's just a fanfiction.

Many plot-twists were about to come.🤔 Thank you so much for your support .💞

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love y'all so much,😘😘😘.

Bye!