Part II

Justin and mom had already waken up when me and Jeno woke up as well. Jeno woke up first and when I heard him saying "yes we are coming" to my mom that told us to go downstairs, I stood up. I saw Jeno not wearing a t-shirt and looking at the mirror checking himself out. I went straight to the bathroom, but before I turned to close the door, Jeno stopped me, he came in and closed the door behind him. He pinned me to the wall and put his right hand on the wall next to my head and the other one on my hips and butt.

Y/N: what are you doing? That's not okay.

I whispered but he didn't care. The only thing he did was kissing my lips. I immediately kissed him back when we heard Justin.

Justin: Jeno are you coming?
Jeno: yeah I am just waiting for Y/N to come out of the bathroom.
Y/N: I am coming in a minute
Jeno: you are a good liar too princess

He whispered into my ear and started kissing my neck and collarbones. After a while we realized that we had to go downstairs. I turned my face to the mirror to wash my face and I saw a purple mark on my collarbones. I quickly covered it and we went downstairs. I feel weird because it's not that we have something and we hide it. It's just the fact that all this thing happened and I don't even have the courage or the confidence to look at him into the eyes. I don't even feel the intimacy to talk to him or feel like something is going on between us. Anyways, Jeno went downstairs first and after a while I went downstairs too. They were all already around the table waiting for me to eat. I sat next to my mom and in front of Justin.

Mom: did you sleep well?
Y/n and Jeno: yes.
Justin: they slept together.
Mom: oh really? You two are getting along really well. That's super nice. To tell you the truth I was afraid you wouldn't talk to each other because you are near to each others age and it's hard for people in your age to communicate nowadays.

As we were eating our milk with cereal Jeno slightly looked at me and I looked at him back. I turned to my mom, smiled and smiled at her, so Jeno did.

Y/N: yeah...

That was awkward. Jeno was looking at me with that smirk all the time. He is being so obvious and I feel nervous when he does it.

Justin: so Jeno and Y/N, me and mom decided to go on a date tonight. How is it to stay in for tonight? I don't want you to go out that we are not gonna be here
Jeno: yeah it's fine. Me and Y/N can find things to do tonight.

He turned and looked at me with that smirk again and he raised his eyebrow. I looked at him and turned my head back to my breakfast nervously. Time skipped. I was studying when Jeno came into my room. He cane next to me while I was sitting on my chair he put his hands in both sides next to my body, to the desk.

Jeno: I have plans for tonight.
Y/N: well I don't
Jeno: come on
Y/N: Jeno I don't know what is wrong with you but that's not right. I am your sister do you remember?
Jeno: how can I forget it. All my friends talk about how beautiful my sister is and they all want you but little do they know what is going on in this house.

He whispered into my ears.

Jeno: and by the way... It's not illegal. You are not my biological sister.

My mom came into the room to ask me which dress she should wear. Jeno quickly stayed at the same position and acted like he was teaching me something about my studies. He was pointing on my book with those veiny fingers. I can't believe that those fingers were fucking me last night.

Jeno: ...and you will add 2 right here so you will find the right answer...
Mom: are you studying?
Y/N: yes. Jeno is helping me.

My mom show me the dresses and we chose the one together. Time skipped and my parents had to go. The left and closed the door behind them. I was still in my room studying when Jeno opened the door.