"She saw me killing the betrayer! Am I supposed to let her going out there spreading about it with her normal goons?" Jihoon counter back with his strong voice, tired of his mission that night. He sighed, "Sorry, I didn't meant to raise my voice, I'm exhausted. You guys know what to do." His eyes looking at the girl before he excused himself to his shared room with Hyunsuk.

And now ten of the boys excluding Jihoon and Doyoung was hovering the asleep girl, Junghwan looked at all of them. "Now who's going to tell Doyoung in his room?" He questioned as everyone avoided his eye contact, Yoshi pushed Jaehyuk to the front. "Jaehyuk I suggest you to go, you're fond with him." The mentioned boy rubbed the back of his neck before agreeing.

Jaehyuk twisted the doorknob of Doyoung's bedroom, resulting the one inside to snapped his head towards his direction with his eyes glaring. "Didn't I told you to knock before coming in?" His stern voice greeted Jaehyuk who smile sheepishly before he closed the door behind him. "Sorry about that. I wanted to tell you something." He approached him who was seated in front of his office table.

"By the way, Jihoon is not home yet?"

"Actually that's our problem." Jaehyuk pointed out snapping his fingers to Doyoung who instantly looked up to him from his paper work. "What about it?" He placed his elbows on the table, his hands placed together under his chin. "He brought a girl home and said that the girl saw him killing the betrayer." He explained causing Doyoung to stood up. "Bring me to her."

The two walked down the stairs, the younger one saw his members hovering the girl up as they blocked him from seeing the sight. "Who do we have here?" He asked and the members took a step back, giving their leader a full excess to the girl opposite them. The moment Doyoung saw the witness, his body froze, heart thumping fast and sweats started to form.

"Haesoo?" He mumbled airily. "Haesoo? She is the girl you talked about every second?" Haruto questioned as he nods. It didn't take him a second thought to carried Haesoo in a bridal style and bring her to his room. "Don't disturb me tonight." Was all he said before closing the door leaving the others dumbfounded, at the end they all just shrugged it off.

The leader placed the love of his life carefully on the bed tucking her with the comforter. He saw her snuggling into the warmth of the comforter, his lips twitched upwards. He slowly sat himself on the side of the bed beside her sleeping figure, his hands find its way to the top of her head as he caressed it slowly. "What should I do to you? You saw my people murder someone."

For his team, it was a usual thing to execute someone if they witnessed an unfortune scene right after they were bring inside their hideout. Jihoon thought the members will settled it just like the other people who witnessed them, that's the reason he left Haesoo on the couch and went to his room for some rest. He couldn't bother to kill two person with his current stage of exhaustion.

One year, it has been one year since Doyoung had seen Haesoo face to face. He would always stalked her from her media social or followed her to make sure she's safe, but he didn't expect things to turned like this. After their big exam and graduation, Doyoung keep a distance from her no matter how desperate his heart is to reach for her.

Doyoung's motive was to not get Haesoo involve in this dark or mafia world, he wanted to make sure that she is safe and sound in her place. He also knew that he will not able to get her love during their last year, even if he did, he will still find a way to let her go in a proper way.

The reason why he is tied to this mafia world is his father, Mr. Kim who was the head of mafia. He holds the entire mafia empire and no one dare to discriminate them. Tragically, Mr. Kim was diagnosed to have heart disease that shorten his life span. Days after the graduation, Mr. Kim was announced dead and forthwith Doyoung got the placed as the heir of Kim clan.

Drowned with his own thought, Doyoung didn't realize the girl who was sleeping soundly before had woke up. Haesoo groaned, her head feels heavy and spinning, what's worst is she couldn't feel her leg, maybe because of the dose from the syringe before. She opened her eyes and decipher that she wasn't in her own room with a boy sitting by her side.

He helped her to sit up with one of his hands holding her wrist and behind her arms. The grip on her wrist remained as he started to leaning closer, Haesoo was completely petrified on her spot. She wanted to kicked him but she couldn't feel her legs, she wanted to push him but his grip was tighter.

Doyoung leaned down towards her neck, the tip of his nose brushed through her collarbone, sniffling her scent that he had longingly missed. His head then turned to the side of her neck, he could feel that she was shivering in frightened in his grasp. The boy leaves a few soft pecks on her neck before he decided to back up, he knew he will gone mad if he continues.

He observed Haesoo's shaking figure for a while before he let out his hands to cup her cheeks, only to have her flinched as her reaction. "P-please, don't do anything to me.." She begged when a drop of tears fell down on the comforter. "Haesoo, look at me." She slowly looked at the boy in front of her, didn't even know why were those eyes so noted in her head.

His hands cupped one side of her cheek. "It's me, Kim Doyoung. Don't you remember me?" He crouched his back to match her eye level. Haesoo gulped. "Kim Doyoung?" She questioned when the memory of a boy from last year started to flash in her mind but the boy in front of her was more matured than the Kim Doyoung she knows.

The boy in front of him had a dark maroon hair, his face was a lot slimmer not forget to mention he was good looking. It took her a while to conceive it was the real Doyoung that she knew, and now he had his braces off. Her body promptly reflected by hugging him. "I was so scared." She mumbled burying her head on his chest.

Lies if Doyoung said he wasn't surprised by her sudden changes of attitude. Deep in Haesoo's mind she was thankful that she meets someone that she knows even though she hates him for tailing her. She released the hug and went silent for a moment. The scene of the man in black killing someone keep playing in her head again and again.

"I need to tell you something." She grabbed both of his arms. "I just saw someone murder a guy. He was stabbing him from the back numerous time. The b-blood, i-it was on my shoes." At this moment, Doyoung saw the pure fear in Haesoo's eyes, how is he going to tell her? "Haesoo, hey. Calm down." He puts his hands on her shoulder.

"You're safe with me. Please don't worry about it. Get some rest." He gently pushed her down making her lay on the pillow behind her head, the comfort from him doesn't really helped her to cool off.

All she wished was the scene to vanished from her memory the moment she closed her eyes.