They were now in the konoha library, reading and showing each other's books and talk about it. Pretty boring if you ask me...

... I GUESS I READ BOOKS AS WELL BUT NOT THOSE BORING STUFF!

Ehem- anyway... They noticed that it was now nighttime since the librarian told them that the library will be closing since the library close at night. They soon cleaned up the pile of books they took then leave the library with tobirama walking shinobu home.

As they were walking towards the kocho compound. There was an awkward silence between them since just back then they were teasing and mocking each other but now was walking towards shinobu's home with slight blushes on their face. But since its dark they couldn't see each other's face.

After for awhile of walking they finally arrived at the entrance of the kocho compound.

As they were saying saying goodnight to each other, they didn't notice that there were two people that were hiding in the trees with their chakra hidden to avoid getting caught, which they successfully did without getting caught by the two other people who was saying goodnight.

After saying goodnight, shinobu was ready to get into her house when tobirama's voice stopped her.

Tobirama:hey kocho...! (Mumbles) Will...you go to the festival with me...?

Shinobu heard what he says but decided to act like she didn't hear him.

Shinobu:Ara? What was that tobirama san? Can you please repeat it?

Tobirama:i said, will you go to the festival with me...?

Shinobu:ara ara, I believe you need to speak more louder than that cause i can't hear you tobirama san!

Tobirama:Damn you, kocho! I said will you go to the rinne festival with me next month, since our elder siblings will be going together!

Shinobu:ara... You should've asked tobirama san! Of course i would love too!

Tobirama:(gets flustered) i did asked you damn, kocho! but you were to deaf to hear anything!

Shinobu:ara? Are you flustered tobirama san?

Tobirama:i am not! Hmph! Whatever, goodnight kocho!

Tobirama then stomps back to his home while being a flustered tsundere leaving a smirking and blushing shinobu at the front door of her's and her sister's house. She then entered the house to be met with a smiling y/n who was leaning on her two hands on the front entrance countertop .

 She then entered the house to be met with a smiling y/n who was leaning on her two hands on the front entrance countertop

(This is just the front entrance house sketch of the kocho compound)

Y/n:did you have fun dear imotō?

Shinobu:(gets flustered) H-Hah?! Wh-what are you talking about neesan!

Y/n:aww, is dear shinobu flustered because tobirama san basically asked you out on a dateeee??? (Smiles)

Shinobu:H-How did you know about that?! Did you spy on us?! (Gets embarrassed)

Y/n:mmmmayyyybe? (Still smiling like an idiot)

Shinobu:Wh-Whatever! Im going to sleep, goodnight neesan! (Fast walk towards her room)

Y/n:haii! Goodnight dear imotō!

With hashirama and tobirama

Tobirama just arrived inside of his house, still blushing furiously and was met with a grinning hashirama.

Hashirama:so you got a date for the festival huh?

Tobirama blushed bright red as his brother said that.

Tobirama:N-No i don't! Wait- how did you know that?!

Hashirama started to sweat furiously as tobirama narrowed his eyes at his older brother.

Hashirama:... Lucky guess...?

Tobirama:...

Hashirama:...

...

That whole night in the village was filled with screams of horror coming from the senju compound.