what she said made tobirama wanting to choke her but he decided to not lose his cool right in front of everyone, so he hirashin to where his usual quiet place was until shinobu came back to his side to tease him again.

but he was shocked that the kocho could keep up with with his flying thunder god jutsu. So he does it again at a different place this time, but shinobu still found him wherever he goes. So he just yelled out angrily in front of his and hashirama's compound.

Tobirama:STOP PISSING ME OFF KOCHO!

Shinobu:ara? Are you angry perhaps that i was right when i said people don't like you? Well then, please forgive me since i didn't know you didn't like to talk about you being hated by people.

Tobirama:YOU-

Hashirama:tobirama? Why were you yelling? It's rare to hear you yell.

A pissed tobirama turns around to look at his older brother but was now relieved to see y/n beside his brother as well who was smiling awkwardly towards her little sister's 'innocent' smile, like she didn't do anything.

Y/n:im sorry for what my sister may have said to you tobirama san... She doesn't mean any of it, right? Dear imotō?

Shinobu:No. I meant it (smiles)

Tobirama:you little-!

Hashirama:tobirama please don't...

Y/n:w-why don't you two go ahead and get along (smiles awkwardly)

(Like this but she smiles awkwardly)

Shinobu:Eh?! B-but neesan! Why do i have to be with him?! (Points at tobirama)

Tobirama:(points at shinobu) I don't want to be with you either!

Y/n:because, it seems to me that you two haven't been getting along these days so, go and have fun together.

Hashirama:i agree with y/n chan, now go along now! (Grins)

Hashirama then pushed both tobirama and shinobu out of the senju compound before he went back to y/n, leaving tobirama to glare at shinobu who was smiling and glaring at him as well.

Both of the youngest siblings of senju and kocho were now walking together on the streets while facing the other direction away from each other.

But after awhile of walking, they were now talking to each other about medical and justu stuff. It took awhile for them to speak up to each other about what they liked and what they don't but hey, at least they're talking to each other and not pissing each other off like last time.