Branch Out Of Water

Start from the beginning

'I put on mismatched socks'

But the thing is he doesn't even wear socks and shouts "I Don't Even Wear Socks!!". Lastly Branch is holding a basket of berries as he's picking them from a tree and didn't know that he was in quick glitter.

'And I was so out of it at the flavorberry patch that I wander straight into a pit of quick glitter'

Then Branch shouts "I Don't Even Eat Flavor Berries!!" and sinks into the glitter.

Flashback ended

"I almost drowned... In glitter if it wasn't for Ruby coming to save me!" Branch says to Poppy. "Is that why you're covered in glitter, Ruby?" Amber asked Ruby. "Yep" Ruby says.

"I feel as though I must ask did you try talking to the Techno trolls about it" Poppy asked smugly. "Yeah, Branch do you?" Ruby question him and raised an eyebrow. "Huh you know I'm not much of a talker. I'm more of a lock-myself-in-an-underground-fortress and groan-er" Branch says.

Poppy was about to say something but Branch quickly added "Except for when Ruby comes to visit for some coffee or tea or just hang out...You know as brother and sister".

Amber whispers to Ruby and says "I didn't know even Branch and you had a sibling relationship".

"Yeah just like you and Dante do" Ruby whispers back. "Good point" Amber says back. "Well I think you should build up a friend with the Techno trolls. Maybe as friends you can figure this out" Poppy says.

"Uh~" Poppy starts to say while Branch looked a little unsure and going on for a while. "She can do this all day" Ruby said to Branch with a smug look on her face. "Ugh... Okay we'll try your thing" Branch says running out of breath then he passes out on the ground. "We'll go after we rest and get cleaned up" Ruby says while looking at Branch.

The Entrance to Techno Lagoon

Poppy, Branch, Amber and Ruby were hopping on some lilly pads and onto a flower. "Bottom floor. Techno Lagoon" Poppy says as She, Branch and Amber put on their helmets. Then Ruby transforms into her Techno form and everyone look at her in awe.

"Wow. Ruby you look...different it's a good different. I bet Trollex is going to blush at your new look" Amber says smirking at her. Ruby blushed a little and then had a smirk of her own and says "Well are you excited you're going to see Synth again~".

 Ruby blushed a little and then had a smirk of her own and says "Well are you excited you're going to see Synth again~"

This caused Amber to look at her surprise with a blush across your face and stammers "W-what. Ruby!!". Ruby just smirks at her while Poppy and Branch smirks at her as well knowing Amber has a crush on the Techno ambassador. "So how is this suppose to-" Branch starts to say and got caught off by Poppy pulling the lever down. The flowers wall closed and sinks to the bottom and looked out a small window to see fishes swimming and they will see Techno Lagoon and the rave.