Chapter 10:- S.H.I.E.L.D. save the day!

"We need more people." Dovich told John. John gave a nod to a man in front of him. That man went outside of the building and just then a huge line of people of all ages started coming in from the door. There were even some poor kids between 9 to 15 ages. They were all scared to death. That's what Dovich and The Flag Smashers wanted. Innocent kids and people turned into something that they would never even imagine. They wanted to make peace; they wanted to make more super soilders. They wanted to make their dream come true; 'Dovich' wanted to make Karli's dream come true. The masked people lead those innocent people towards the beds with a saline hanged on each side of the bed. That saline contained the deadly blue serum. They started injecting that serum through the saline bottles. The people felt their veins burning as the serum entered in their bodies but a small boy with white hair wasn't affected that much. He just starred at the blue liquid entering his body. Just then he heard a soft knock. He moved his head where he assumed came the sound. It was a small glass window. It was infront of him and he saw two men wearing black helmets were hanging from the building. They gave him a little wave and moved aside of the window as they saw a masked man walkimg across that same window with a massive gun in his hands.

The masked man walked away the window. The two men came on the window again and gestured the boy that he had to help them to distract those masked people. The boy instantly understood what they were trying to say as he was a deaf boy so he understood the ASL (American Sign Language). He called out a man by his other hand and told him that he wanted to go to the bathroom real quick. The man answered him with the signs that no he couldn't get out of the bed. But the boy told him by signs that if he didn't go he would do it right there and the masked man had to clean it. The masked guy took a long sigh and gestured the kid to get up. The masked guy carried the the bottle of saline with him as the serum was still injected into the boy's body. When the two men outside saw this they said something on their radio and went up on the terrace. It was a 7 floored building and there were 10 to 20 innocent people on the 6 floors of the building; meaning there were almost a 100 to 120 people innocent civilians inside the building.

The boy got inside the bathroom and told the masked man to stay outside, holding the bottle up a little. The man did as he said. When the boy got inside the male's bathroom he saw the same kind of men with black helmets. One of the men knelt down to be of the 9 year old deaf kid's height and slowly took out the needle that was attached to the saline bottle of the serum and handed that to his other guy to keep that as the same height as the kid. He had a clean plastic bottle to store the serum that was coming out of that saline pipe. There was a medium heighted glass window besides the exhaust fan of the huge office bathroom. The man opened it and their hanged another helmet man. The man carried that kid and slowly handed him to the hanging man. The hanging man took that kid on the terrace. The kid was finally rescued. The masked guy knew that the kid was deaf but he still asked, "Hey, you done yet?" When he heard nothing he opened the door of the bathroom and just then a strong punch went through his masked face.

Bucky heard a yell and noise of bullets firing. Sam paniced. He had no idea what the hell was going on in that building. Even though he was 'The Captain America' he was scared that anything could happen to them. Just then the door of the room where they were kept tied swung open and came in a woman. The same woman with white hair and a black outfit.

"Sharon?!" Bucky and Sam exclaimed together.
"But I thought you were dead?!" Bucky exclaimed.
"And I thought that John had killed you in Mayuna?!" Sam exclaimed.
"What the hell is happening?!" Sam exclaimed.
"Relax 'Captain birdy' and 'tin arm'," she said as she broke the high-tech metal rope (thingy) that had tied Lia's hands,
"He did killed me...almost," she broke Bucky's metal rope,
"But thankfully, Lia had a tracker on me, I don't know how though..." She said and broke the metal rope that had tied Sam's hands. She faced her head towards Bucky and said,
"Your wife has a whole lot of friends you don't know of so...just try to be like her." Listening to these words Bucky felt proud as well as a little shameful and angery...so he just sighed by standing up.
"So? Did you guys get 'em all?" Lia asked with a smirk on her face as she felt proud of herself.
"Ha...yes mam." Sharon said with a smile on her face and turned to face the boys who had no clue what was going on. Lia turned around to face her husband and friend as she too saw the clueless faces of both of them and then she realized that they didn't know anything...
"Oh yes! Sorry...I forgot to tell you guys...After Sharon was patched up in Mayuna by some of my friends...I told her about the situation that was happening here so...she bought all the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and sealed up this whole building and... caught all the Flag Smashers!" Lia told the boys. Now, as they heard the story they relaxed a bit.

Sam thanked Sharon for everything and Sharon thanked Lia for saving her life. She knew that Lia could be trusted even though her past had terrifying events but still...she knew she could be trusted and so did Sam. Now he totally believed in his best bud's wife. Even though she was a type of an 'annoying little toddler' to him, he understood that she could be trusted and felt proud of her best bud's choice. Bucky was beyond proud. Thankfully for once they both can start a new, peaceful life together.

----------------‐---×××××××××××--------------------

*A/n:-
Hey! Guys! Sorry for such a late update...I had my exams because school is killing me! But thank you all for all these reads and votes you gave! Please do comment your reactions while reading the story. I'd really love to read you guys's reactions! There is still one chapter remaining, so, buckle up! Love you guys soo much! Don't forget to vote!