How The Magical Second Brain works (Part 2)

The brain morphology reflects the penguin with retaining an overall flight-ready "brain".  For the Space penguin has one brain in his head, his second brain doesn't retain an overall flight-ready it would only suppress of thoughts and has a flying ability through space when penguins are normally divers for catching fish. Space penguin flies through space in the artic, there are space fishes flying around in the artic cold, waters that is shining like sun gleaming as it's setting low on average. 

The Magical second brain, works separately from space penguin's actual brain inside his head. In terms of how it works, is that the second brain gives out thoughts in space and bounces back to his actual brain and collecting the train of thought to be able to have memories and to be able to have a section of the brain where it can remember too. 

Not only, it can give out thoughts to bounce back to his actual brain, the thoughts also releases to space above as the space penguin lives in space on an artic environment. In space it is very cold and meteorites crash into each other near the stars and creating snow, in space as the stars are giving off cold with energy source of atomic reactions working apart instead of deep inside the shooting stars they release snow into space keeping the space penguin cold within his environment of the artic stable and sustaining it's cold temperature to keep space penguin alive.