Sneak peak

The truth is, Druig had started struggling only a few minutes after they'd arrived on this wretched amalgamation of dirt and rocks.

A single thought and the people that had been so ready to attack them had dropped their weapons and opened their ears, eager to listen to whatever it was they had to say.

He'd just averted the shedding of more blood, had suppressed the impeding violence and all that Ajak had given him was this look.

It was one he'd see countless more times over their millenia long stay and it had always meant the same.

Do not control their minds. Do not stop them from quenching their thirst for violence. Do not hinder them from spilling blood.

or

In which Druig tries to understand the intricate details of human free will and Makkari discovers something that makes her want to stay still for much longer than a second.

_______________________________________

Please go check out HONEYKAWA 's Eternals story and her blog! We've been brainstorming together and both came up with separate but kinda similar ideas for fics, so please go give hers some love too!

I don't have as much of a workload right now so hopefully this will come out soon! Don't worry, I won't put Silver Lining on ice because of this but I'm taking a bit of a gamble with this so bear with me :)