Part 7

Y/N POV

I am in my room hiding in my closet Lauren has been so angry for a while I don't know why I try to talk but she through a chair at he it almost hit my head. I then hear a know on the door of my closet. "Let me in" she says in an evil voice. I cry scared "Lauren please I love you please don't hurt me baby please!" I beg and she starts banging on the door soon it flies open I get thrown across the room slammed against the wall then falling to the floor. I groan and go to sit up I see Lauren wanting there staring at me her eyes all black sharp teeth. Pale veins popped out around her eyes. She slowly walks towards me I try backing up only to find myself against a wall. I quickly get up and run away she chases me and then a knife got thrown at me. I scream and go to open the door it's locked. I turn around and she walks towards me and soon gets by me I back up until I'm trapped in a corner. She reaches down and grabs me by my throat choking me as she lifts me up I try grabbing her hand to pull it away she won't let me. I cry and my tear falls into her hand right when it did she put me down and went into her normal form. She looks sad ashamed and mad at herself. "Stupid, I'm stupid" she says and walks away she soon comes back leaning down and caresses my cheek I try moving away scared she would hurt me again. "Leave get out of my house you lied you tried to kill me Lauren you promised to protect me you said you love me" I say crying she looked down ashamed. "Forgive please... Trust... Love" she says and she leans in kissing me I try pulling away but it feels so good having her lips on mine. She passionately kisses me and then rips my clothes off as well as her own. She lifts me bringing me to my room stopping every once in a while to kiss me. She soon gets in my room and she lays on the bed. She kisses down my body soon she gets in between my legs and slowly enters her dick into me making me wine. "I'm a virgin Lauren" I say and she smiles. She caresses my cheek and looks into my eyes caring. She starts thrusting slowly and kissing my lips to my jaw down to my neck. Soon it feels really good "ahh faster Lauren please" I beg "it's daddy" she says in my ear and kisses my neck again. "Please daddy" I beg she thrust harder and faster I reach my arms around her waist and dig my nails into her back. She moans into my ear making my heart sink it was so hot. Moan into hers as well. She starts thrusting harder I moan her name she whispered sweet things into my ear as she fucks me. "I wanna cum daddy please" I beg she looks at me in the eyes."no" she says and keeps thrusting I try my best to hold in my orgasm. I moan loudly into her ear. She soon thrust harder and faster I scream and scratch her back. "Please I'm gonna cum" she thrusts harder I didn't know it was possible to go this fast. "Cum with me" she says looking into my eyes she cums and I cum with her. She kisses me passionately and soon I fall asleep with her on top of me.