In the front yard, the prince, who almost stepped on the carriage and crooked his feet, didn't know what others thought. He and the old man sat in the upper seat with a few polite words about you and me. He doesn't care whether he is in the seat or not, but he represents the royal family, and the royal family respects the country. If the Duke refuses to let him sit, then there is a problem.    

Seeing the younger brother sitting beside him, he still looked cold, quiet and quiet. When he saw that the people around him would avoid him if nothing happened, he felt helpless, but he knew that even the royal family did not reluctantly. The reason for others to approach the younger brother.    

That being the case  "I heard that the Guogong Mansion has planted a peach blossom in the garden, and now it is blooming brightly in March, why don't A Ci go for a walk?" Chen Hongye said softly, and looked at Guo Gong Tao Anhe with a smile.    

Tao Anhe naturally wouldn't have any opinion. It is not a problem for the Sixth Prince to sit here, so he smiled and said, "If the Sixth Prince doesn't dislike it, I will find someone to take the palace down. Although it is not as charming as the beauty of the Imperial Garden, it can be regarded as a scene."    

Chen Jiaci was also annoyed by the faint glances of everyone sitting here. He didn't know whether it was more fearful or more curious. He also didn't want to know.

    "Okay." He said, standing up directly. Although he was young, he was upright and elegant when he walked, and lived up to the teachings of the court ladies.

    It was the second housekeeper in the house who led the way, his face showed no abnormality, and he walked lightly and steadily to the garden.

    The peach blossoms are scorching, and they are no longer famous.

    It is March now, and the weather is no longer the cold before, bringing a little warmth. The breeze blows, blowing down a flower rain. For a time, it was beautiful. Such a view is indeed a must.

    Chen Jiaci stood still, looked for a while, then withdrew his eyes, and sat down in the pavilion hidden by the peach branches.

    The second manager looked carefully, and for a while, he couldn't tell whether the sixth prince was satisfied or not. He didn't dare to speculate too much, and quickly found someone to serve tea and snacks. He arranged for people to stay around to prevent people from accidentally coming over and disturbing the cleanliness of the nobles. It should be noted that there are still a lot of pampered guests today. If you want to come, you will come to this Taolin to play.

    After everything was arranged, he didn't even think about leaving. He just waited quietly, waiting for dispatch at any time.

    ————————

The front hall.

    Tao Qiongxiu pretended to be innocent, cute, and well-behaved. She sat in the arms of the beautiful grandmother. Coaxing Ke Shi to be happy, he put his arms around her and laughed endlessly. The ladies next to them were also very happy when they saw it. No wonder the old sisters like such lovely little people so much, and they are full of praise.

    On the side, the second wife of Anguo Gongfu Yu has a cheerful personality and is lively and loves to laugh. At this moment, she couldn't help but enviously looked at her sister-in-law next to her, and whispered, "Your Aying is really cute, much better than my two. "

It's strange to say that she has such a temperament, but the two daughters she raised are not like her at all. The boss is calm and quiet, the second is tall and indifferent, and doesn't know who it is to follow.