W.O.L.V.E.S (women of love v.s evil streetwalkers)

Story: Background of W.O.L.V.E.S

In the city of Xaiver, king Felex (king of the wolves) had just met his baby girl for the first time, after giving birth the mom died and the streetwalkers rose to fight the king and the wolkpack. The streetwalkers were big, mean and grumpy. They all looked like half their faces was ripped off, but they were all once apart of the wolfpack but then strayed off and never allowed back in. The leader of the streetwalkers was KIng Leo, KIng Felex (ex-)bestfriend and ever since he lefted he swore a vengance that on the day King Felex first baby girl was born he would take her and raise her as the PRINCESS of the STREETWALKERS. So now King Felex had a choice, stay here fight and have a chance of losing his baby girl. Or leave put someone in charge take his baby with him and disppear for awhile.

Chapter 1 Sweet home Ashville

[18 years later]

" Dad come on we're going to be late"! said Angel. See Angel was very pretty. she was mixed with black and puertican (wolf too!). she was on the athletic side really well, had eyes that were blue when human green when wolf. Also long brunette/black hair. Her face well had one beauty mark above her right eyebrow and lips so soft if you touched them they felt like a feather, stuffed pillow." im coming right now i just got to find the camera". said Felex. " dad so what im going to be late for my graduation." Angel said." if you dont want a picture for your Graduation Day then fine....... AHA! ive found the camera. Lets move out". As soon as he said that,someone slowly opened the door " sorry did i interrupt". said Fran softly spoken." Uhh could get any worse ". said Angel said annoyed and a discussing look on her face. Fran wasnt even ugly actully she was very cute to Angel, she was born and raised kinda girl. Never left Ashville, took care of her parents house when they died. Fran had blonde curly hair and hazel eyes.

hey how do you like it sooo far!! let me know

thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!