When Original MC Meet Our MC

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Bella grumbled at that. If only Vera knew that she had taken lives of many people. The wounds from practicing swords were nothing compare to the wounds those people inflicted on her.

This is what has became an obstacle for Bella to lift a sword all this time. She couldn't touch any of the weapons in the armory because of the ward installed there. And only with Claude's explicit permission the ward can be remove.

'That means I have to request an audience with Claude for this, right?'

During Bella's stay here, Claude had never once visited or called her. That's good thing, really. Because it means she can enjoy life in peace, and she can achieve her goals in her own way.

But this is became one of the bad side of Claude's neglect. Bella doesn't know how to meet that person and ask for something other than clothes to wear, foods to eat and a house to live.

"You don't have to worry, Princess. You are the daughter of His Majesty, he certainly won't mind if you ask him something." Vera tried to comfort her, which didn't help at all but Bella appreciated it anyway.

Because it wasn't Claude's permission that she was worried about. Bella knows that Claude is aware of her goal to prove her worth to be called as the Princess of Obelia Empire. That's why she knew that Claude would allow whatever she wanted to do as long as it didn't Cross the boundaries. What made Bella hesitate was the awkwardness she had to endure because she faced someone who didn't want to do anything with her at all.

"Do I have to sneak out of the Palace and ask a blacksmith to make me a sword?"

"Please don't do that, Your Highness."

In the end, Bella didn't have to worry about it. Because two weeks later, Claude himself invited her to drink tea with her 'family'.

♛ Athanasia ♛

Athanasia didn't know what had gotten into her that day. She didn't know at all.

"Papa, why don't Sister ever drink tea with us?"

That day, a question unconsciously left her mouth. If it weren't for Felix's dumbfounded expression, Athanasia wouldn't have realized what she had just asked.

Her new sister. Princess Bellatrix de Alger Obelia.

Everyone around her avoided the topic like a plague. It was like they think if the topic touched her ears, then she would be in tremendous pain.

But Athanasia was curious, very, very curious about the existence of this Unexpected Princess. While she tried to recall the contents of the Lovely Princess.

Even though the Imperial Princesses were only Athanasia and Jennette, but there was one conflict that made the Palace in uproar at that time.

It was when one of the illegal Auction investigations unexpectedly had a pair of Obelia jewel blue eyes as one of the auction item. Claude immediately ordered for that place to be burned down until nothing is left, and took the pair of eyes to be buried in the Imperial family's graveyard. Until the end of the story, no one knows who the owner of those eyes is.

Doesn't that mean that the possibility of the owner of those eyes being Princess Bellatrix is very high? Then what is the difference that in this world the Princess can get to the Palace while in the Lovely Princess she can't?