☼︎𝙰𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜☼︎

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N),                                                           
Good morning! I suspect if you are reading this I am not quite back yet. I went out to do a few things. I should be back around 11-12. Stay safe, get something to eat, and please drink some water.

With love,
          Phil"

I smiled softly. He was always so kind when it came to caring for others. I ended up just eating a toasted bagel with butter on it. That's all I could eat really. I went back to the living room and debated on taking a shower before Phil got back. That was until I realized I forgot to bring a change of clothes.

"Damn it." I hissed.

I then noticed a pair of clothes with another note on the table. How did I just walk past this earlier?? I strode over to the clothing and picked up the note.

"I noticed you didn't bring a           change of clothes so I grabbed a      pair of shorts and a Shirt for you.

~Phil"

I smiled. He was definitely the father figure in my life right now. Believe it or not I had actually met him before I met Wilbur. We had streamed together quite a few times as well. And he was always there when my family was being a piece of shit towards me. You know, it's pretty sad when people you meet on the internet are more loving and accepting than your own family.

I picked up the shirt and shorts and headed towards the bathroom. I turned the water on and undressed before stepping in. The warm water hit my back and I let out a soft sigh. Water was always therapeutic for me. I always loved a good bath or shower, especially after a rough day.

After I finished washing myself I got out and got dressed. Phil had lended me one of his shirts and a pair of sports-shorts that could tighten around the waist. The shirt was big on me, the cause being the height difference between me and Phil, and the shorts only needed to be tightened a little.

I dried my hair the best I could with the towel and went back to the living room. Once I sat down I decided to look through Twitter. A lot of (Y/n)Bur showed up, which was frustrating as hell. I turned my phone to Wattpad and decided to just read until Phil got home.

Somehow... I ended up looking through the (Y/n)Bur fanfics. I ended up choosing one and reading it as well. Which may have been a mistake I wasn't sure. I began reading, unsure of what was further into it.

    :゚゚・。・゚゚。
     ゚。Later that evening
       ゚・。・

Wilbur had (y/n) pinned against the wall, deep in a kiss. Wilbur broke away first, making (y/n)...

"(Y/n)?" Phil asked concerned, "you alright mate, your face is red?"

"P-phil!" I jumped and smiled awkwardly, "yeah I'm fine... When did you get back?."

"Just now. Oh uh, you're alright with that outfit right? I wasn't sure if-"

"Yeah, it's cool. I like it, it's comfy." I gave a genuine smile after swiftly closing Wattpad.

"Okay, want some lunch?" Phil took off his coat and hung it on the coat rack before looking back at me.

"No, I'm not hungry. But I actually need to talk to you... Well more or less just me needing your help." I looked down, focusing on my, now figitting, hands.

"Of course mate! What is it?" Phil smiled and sat beside me, gently rubbing my back comfortingly, knowing I needed it at the moment.

I looked at him, "How do I know if I'm in love..?"

☁︎   ☁︎          ☁︎☁︎    ☁︎☼︎  ☁︎   ☁︎
☁︎☁︎   ᯾1,256 words᯾>~~✈︎   ☁︎
☁︎    ☁︎☁︎   ☁︎     ☁︎ ☁︎     ☁︎    ☁︎

»» 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝; 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 :)