Part Two

Peter

Fuckkkkk, Peter thought to himself as he buried his very tired, very under-caffeinated and panicked head into his arms. The professor was going through a lesson he'd already read ahead on, so Peter didn't care enough to even bother paying attention. He was already panicked enough that he wouldn't have been able to pay attention anyway.
I can't believe I gave him that card. MJ literally made them as a joke! I should've thrown it away...I mean yes Fluttershy is bomb, but I've probably lost any chance I had with buff coffee-man. He probably thinks I'm crazy.
As Peter's thoughts spiraled, he almost didn't realize his phone buzzing in his pocket.
Buff coffee-man? He thought hopefully as he sneakily pulled his phone out of his pocket, eyeing his teacher.
"Yes!" He whispered under his breath as he read the new text.

Unknown Number
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Hey Bambiiii, I love your card!!! I personally prefer Pinkie Pie, but Fluttershy is pretty high up there too-

Peter blushed, Bambi??

Peter
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Pinkie Pie is pretty cool, my friend made me these cards as a joke btw!
I'm so so sorry for spilling coffee on you! When are you available, I'd like to buy you coffee as an apology, if that's alright?
Also, what's your name?

Unknown Number
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Wade at your service! Can you really recite the periodic table of elements?
I'm free basically whenever, so list a time and place and I'll be there!

Peter
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
What about the cafe where I spilled coffee on you, Thursday at 2pm?
And yes, I can... Just a warning, I'm a huge nerd

Wade
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Aren't we all, aren't we all... That sounds good, please don't make it a tradition to greet me by covering me in coffee (mostly a joke, I'd swim through a lake of coffee for you Bambi)

Peter blushed, looking up he realized that class was almost over. He grabbed his bag (which still had coffee on it) and hurried out the door, exhausted and craving pizza and being home.
So I can text Wade back... Even his name is hot, He thought to himself as he pushed his way through the throngs of students on the sidewalk, everyone either eager to be home or rushing to their next class.
Roughly 35 minutes later, Peter was fumbling with his key as he tried to get into his apartment while holding an extra large pepperoni pizza.
"For fucks sake..." Peter muttered as he finally twisted the key right and kicked the door open with his foot, almost dropping the pizza.
Setting down his pizza, yes his. All his. (he was a hungry college student okay, don't judge) Peter went into his very small kitchen, just a sink and a microwave and a tiny oven, and washed his hands.
Grabbing a glass, he filled it with water and grabbed a couple napkins,
"Ehh I'm going to need more napkins...oh well" Peter carefully waddled over to his desk chair, he doesn't have a couch, set his very large pizza box onto his desk, as well as his water. Leaning back, he closed his eyes and sighed, finally letting the tension drain out of his shoulders.
"Oh! I was gonna text Wade back!" Peter grabbed his phone from his pocket, his hands already a little greasy from his pizza. Pizza in one hand, phone in the other, he nudged his glass up and looked at what Wade had said.

Peter
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Swimming through coffee sounds kinda fun actually...

Peter took a bite of his pizza, not expecting the almost instant reply.

Wade
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Oooh Bambi, you know the way to my heart ❤️ ❤️
What're you up to?

Peter
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
I'm eating pizza, literally heavens food

Before thinking too hard, Peter snapped a picture of himself, holding his third piece of pizza.

Wade
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Oh baby boyy, you are adorable, you don't know what you do to me, pizza is just absolutely god tier.

Peter blinked, blushing furiously.
"I'm adorable, or the pizza? I'm confused..." He whined.

Peter
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
I didn't know you had a pizza fetish?

Wade
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Gasp! Who doesn't have a pizza fetish? Don't answer that, that's completely rhetorical.

Peter
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Hehehe, whatever you say. It's almost 10 and I have class early tomorrow... I'll see you at 2?

Wade
(xxx)xxx-xxxx
Sounds good bby boy, I'll see you than!

Peter smiled softly, ears still bright red. Eating his 7th slice of pizza, he closed the rest back into its box and put it into the fridge. Yawning, he scrolled through his assignment list, making sure everything due tomorrow was done. Stripping his shirt and pants off, he stumbled into his small bathroom to brush his teeth.
"Huh..." Peter looked at his still fading blush.
"I really am starting to fall..." Peter didn't do anything half-assed, and falling in love was definitely one of the things that he did one hundred percent. And very quickly...
"I hope... I hope this turns out well..." Peter said to his reflection, poking his cheeks.