1

Mew Suppasit is a vampire who is currently thirsty for human blood, he will not stop killing humans he meets before he feels full. Now Mew and his friends are in the forest, which turns out to be very far from the center of the kingdom.

"Hey Mew come on, this is the 56th human you've sucked blood!!" Bright said to his friend
"I'm still not satisfied!!"
"Come on, I'll be full even if it's only sucking the blood of 5 humans"
"Don't you know me?"
"Okay fine, I relent" said Bright as he walked away from his friend.

Shortly after that Bright found a quite beautiful place to relax .

"Hey Mew, you can find your own prey right? I'll relax a bit here"
"Tsk 'damn instead of helping me you just relax, okay it's up to you"

Mew was back exploring around the forest in the southern part of his kingdom , only a few steps away it turned out that Mew was out of his kingdom .

"Ahh.. I haven't been out of the kingdom for a long time, maybe it will be a little fun if I get out of here" Mew's monologue.
He was out of his territory .  After a few meters he walked, Mew was presented with a sight that he thought was very interesting.

  After a few meters he walked, Mew was presented with a sight that he thought was very interesting

"This seems like a strategic place to find prey" thought Mew

***

Gulf kanawut, a beautiful man who is now walking in the woods looking for a temporary place to live.

If you ask why?
Yes, to be more precise, Gulf is running away from reality, he is grieving the loss of his mother which he thinks is the result.

Before the mother was declared dead , she was born to a local doctor , but the mother had to undergo dialysis and just as soon as the blood stock ran out .

Gulf tries to help him, but moments after his mother receives Gulf blood he is pronounced dead.

Gulf wonder, what's wrong with the blood?  Or maybe it was his time, but it could also be that the doctor was playing with him.

Due to his fear of being accused of guilt, Gulf fled to the forest.  Now he saw an old house that he thought he could live in.

  Now he saw an old house that he thought he could live in

"Maybe if I stay here can put my mind at ease"

Gulf tries to enter the old house.
"Hello, is anyone in there?"  No answer
"Hallloo... May I come in" shouted gulf as he crept up.
"Hello, let me stay here for a while okay, I promise I won't damage things in this house"
Shouted gulf who returned did not get an answer.
"Okay looks like I'm allowed to stay here" he monologues.

***

"Tsk damn how long have I been walking and didn't find a single human" snorted mew

Not long after he walked, he found an old house, and amazingly he smelled a human smell.

"Get ready you humans, I will make you my last prey today" said Mew which was followed by a scary smirk

***
To be continued