My Queen

"LIGHTNING STOP! PLEASE DON'T HURT THEM ANYMORE"

"BUT THEY CHEATED! THESE ASSHOLES DESERVE TO PAY"

"please don't become the villain of this story. I love you Lightning. Oh won't you stay with me, cause you're all I need."

"this ain't love it's clear to see, but darling stay with me."

3 days before the incident Lightning McQueen and his driver were the happiest they could be. These two lovebirds have been riding together since the beginning of time and nothing was going to change that, or so they thought. No one had ever heard of a car and a person fall in love, especially of the male species. With the driver in control, Lightning became submissive to the handsome man easily.

"You handle me so well, Marcus"

"It's you who takes commands like a champ my Queen"

Though the duo may be too close for comfort for some of the crew, everyone accepted it to be normal when you've know each other for so long. Marcus and Lightning McQueen had a somewhat taboo relationship, from childhood friends to lovers in no time. During working hours the two men tried to keep affection to a minimum and away from prying eye since they were now known world wide.

The biggest race of the year had been creeping up on the couple and they were not prepared for what's to come.