"Wake me up poetically? What the actual fuck does that mean?" She put her hands on her waist and looked suspiciously at him.

He moved to the window, pulled back the curtain, and let the sun shine all over the room. Y/N hissed and put her hand over her eyes so the light wouldn't bother her.

"I wanted the sun to fall on your face like this to see how long it takes you to become blind~" Satoru opened the window and turned to look at her face. He finally could see her. Perfect.

Her hair looked a little messy. She was wearing a loose shoulder-off T-shirt that reached close to her knees. There were scars on her shoulder, but she wasn't trying to hide them.

Suddenly he felt an eagerness to touch and caress her scars, but he knew she was different from all the women he had slept with. 'How the hell she could look beautiful even with her pale face and unbrushed hair?'

To distract himself, he sat on the corner of Y/N's bed and stared out the window. An autumn breeze crawled into the room through the window, and at that moment, Satoru felt he had everything he wanted in life. Happiness.

"By the way, sorry I didn't recognize you in the dark and I thought someone disguised as a ninja turtle to kill me!" Y/N folded her arms.

Her voice brought him back to the room, and he turned to face Y/N. He saw her, sitting at the table, picking an apple from the fruit tray.

"Have many people have tried to kill you in your sleep?" Satoru asked while looking at her apple peeling with fondness. Like it was something so precious, so exquisite.

With a slice of apple in her mouth, Y/N held her hand in front of her mouth and said, "I missed counting. When you sorcerers put the prize for my head, did you think they will come to kiss me in my sleep?"

He turned his face away. When the jujutsu community issued a verdict, they never tried to look at the events from the convict's point of view.

Y/N was indeed a murderer, but a murderer who had not chosen this path herself. She had no choice but to continue in the same way to survive, except for two days ago when she decided to end everything differently.

Satoru's heart ached at the thought of her death. He didn't want to care, but the cracks in the shell of his stoned heart were getting bigger and bigger.

He sighed and got up and headed for the balcony door. Then he stood in front of the door and looked at Y/N again with a smile.

"I bought and left the things you said you might need behind the door of your room. I got lemon shampoo and soap from several different brands. Choose whichever you like," he said in a soft tone.

Y/N quickly pulled back the chair, stood up, unlocked the door, picked up her belongings from behind the door, and looked inside the bags. He also bought her a lot of sweets. A smile found its way to her lips.

Satoru continued: "You aren't an employee here, but my opinion is that a school uniform should be provided for you so that we can walk on nerves of the higher-ups. What do you think?"

Y/N, who had taken chocolate out of the bag, looked at him in surprise when he asked for her opinion. "Am I not always obliged to agree with you because of our binding bluh?"

"That might be true, but I would like to hear your opinion as well." Satoru folded his arms, smiling.

"It doesn't matter to me. I don't care." She shrugged.

Fair enough. He turned his head, "be in front of your room at 8.30," he said and opened the balcony door. As soon as he wanted to put his foot out the door, Y/N called him.