Pt.29

[Trey]

I was in the car with Geneva and she seemed nervous.

"What's wrong with you" I asked her.

"I know I said I wanted to work with you, but I think your taking it too far" She confessed. I looked at her with a smile.

"It's too late you already did what I wanted you to do" I told her. "If you think you can snitch on me you'll only get yourself in trouble" She didn't say anything back.

[Stokeley]

I was telling Isaiah how Jahseh ended back in jail.

"That's fucking crazy" He said. I nodded my head in agreement.

"And I feel bad because Riley is pregnant" I told him. Siah's eyes widened.

"Did y'all tell Jah"

"Yeah I told him earlier today"

My phone started ringing and I seen it was the jail number. I answered the phone and waited till they connected me with Jahseh.

"What's up vro" I said.

"What's up. Can you do me a huge favor" Jahseh asked.

"Yeah, what is it" I said. There was silence then he spoke up again.

"I need you to keep Riley far away from me for a while" He said lowly.

"Why, is there something going on" I asked.

"Yes but I'll tell you when I get out"

With that the phone call ended before I was able to say anything.

"What did he say" Isaiah asked.

"He asked me to keep Riley away from him but he won't tell me why" I explained.

"Damn y'all can't ever get a break with all the drama" He said and chuckled.

"So what are you gonna tell her" I thought about it for a moment before answering.

"I'll just tell her that he doesn't want to see her right now" I said.

"Alright let's go tell her then" He said.

We walked out my room and seen Riley and Unique on the couch talking. They fixed their attention onto us.

"Y'all need something " Riley asked.

"Yeah um, I don't really know how to say this but you can't see Jahseh for a while" I said. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why can't I see him" Riley asked.

"He said he doesn't want to see you right now. I don't know why but he told me he would tell me when he gets out of jail"

I could see in Riley's eyes that she was hurt and I felt bad.

"Um I have to go. I'll see y'all soon" She said. Riley gave everyone a hug and left.

"What just happened" Unique asked. Isaiah shrugged his shoulders.

"I just hope at the end everything will be ok" I said. They both nodded their head in agreement.

[Riley]

Once I had made it to my car I let all of my emotions take over.

"Why me bro. All this shit happens to me and I didn't do anything" I cried.

Once I finished crying I started driving to mama Cleo's house because I always go to her when I need someone to talk to. She's the mother I wished I had. When I got to her house I walked to her door and knocked. There were footsteps and then the door opened. She had a smile on her face but it then it slowly vanished.

"What's wrong Riley" She said while letting me in. Instead of answering I just let a few tears slip.

Cleo wrapped her arms around me and swaying from side to side.

"Calm down baby and tell me what happened" She said calmly. I wiped the tears off my face.

"Stokeley told me that Jahseh doesn't want to see me" I told her.

"That doesn't sound like Jah, are you sure he said that" She asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

Mama Cleo took a step back and looked at me.

"Are you pregnant" She asked while a smile appeared on her face. I nodded my head.

"How did you know" I asked her.

"Because I know all about women. We got a lot of planning to do" She said.

"What do you mean"

"Exactly what I said. We gotta get you out that dorm and we're gonna make sure this pregnancy goes smooth" She explained. I slowly shook my head agreeing with her.

"I haven't had the time to think about me being pregnant. I just been thinking about Jah a lot" I said.

"Well stop thinking about him and worry about the baby that your going to bring in this world. Jahseh is a grown man and he knows how to take care of himself"

"Your right" I said lowly. She chuckled.

"Anyways I think we should start planning on what you need" She suggested.

"Ok" I said with a small smile.

~~~

A/n

Ok this chapter sucks and I don't know what else I want to do with this story. If your still reading thank you for sticking around💕