His warm hand on the side of your face contrasting the cold from the air around you. The sounds of you moaning into his mouth made him smile into the kiss.

You wanted nothing more for him to take it farther than this but you were in the middle of someone's lawn and car sex wouldn't be ideal for your first time with him. He was hungry for you the way his hand slid up and down your body showed he wanted more too. You lightly pushed him off and he backed up.

"We should uh go." He said

You nodded your head and got in the car. The drive to your house was a little awkward. The tension was so thick. The Sexual tension. Tonight was definitely not the night to give it up, no matter how much you wanted it. If he actually liked you, he'll wait.

It's been a few days since the party. Eren had to work but he wasn't really making an effort to see you. You'd see him vibing in his car smoking and rapping lyrics to songs  on his Instagram but he took forever to text back. You thought he was just trying to let you have a break. You could've sworn you heard a girl laughing in one of his videos but you thought you were being crazy.

Big🍆😈
Wanna chill today?

When that text popped up you were thinking about what you were going to do for the day. You haven't spoken with Dylan since the party because she's been with Connie. You wanted to see him to talk about why he's been dry or avoiding your texts.

Mini me💘
Yeah, what time?

Big🍆😈
Get ready now, omw

Luckily you already showered so you just found a comfortable but cute outfit to put on.

[choose😁]

Eren sent you a text saying he was outside

Eren sent you a text saying he was outside. You quickly sprayed some perfume and grabbed your things. Once you got in the car you gave him a hug just to be nice but he tried to kiss you but you turned your head.

"What was that for shorty?" He squinted his eyes.

"Ion know where your lips have been these past few days."

"Really Y/n?"

"Yes really, You stopped texting me consistently and you expect me to think there's not another girl."

"There isn't."

"Whatever you say bro."

Eren offered to take you to a real restaurant this time instead of getting fast food but you declined. Your excuse was you didn't have the right clothes on. He seemed to be a little pissed off about that but he just took you to Zaxbys.

You two were in the parking lot as always, going back and forth talking. There was still a little salt in Erens tone but you thought he'd get over it.

"So when you gonna let me take you out for real?" There he was asking this question again.

"Boy what you mean for real?" You giggled.

"I like our lil lunch dates in my car but I actually wanna take you out." He had a smile on his face but you could tell he was serious.

You awkwardly chuckled and took a sip of your drink.

"Ah I get it, you don't wanna be seen with me. That's Ight." His smile faded.

"That's not- I do wanna go on a real date but-"

"But what y/n?"

You shook your head and shrugged your shoulders.

"It's fine." He slightly stuck out his bottom lip and shook his head up and down.

He put his drink down and put on his seat belt. Not even waiting for you to put on yours he turned the car on and started backing out of the parking space.

"Where we going?" You asked.

"I'm taking you home." He didn't even look at you.

"But I don't wanna go home."

"Don't care."

He was so cold, You could tell you hurt him. He kept the same blank expression the whole drive back up to your house. Eventually his attitude rubbed off on you and now you just wanted to leave. Getting to your house felt like hell, his playlist was blasting over your thoughts and you could feel the tension.

"Get out of your feelings Eren." You said once you got out the car. You slammed the door behind you and you stormed off to your front door.

Authors note:
Y'all think y/n is wrong for not wanting to go on a real date with him? Does Eren got other bitches?🤔

Ps: vote and comment :)