𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ|❔6

Start from the beginning

Zak - wait.. you aren't mad.. o..or disappointed?

Lance - well i am disappointed that you didn't even bring him any flowers

Lance went to his phone and called his assistant because he had a hunch that He knew his son would do something like this on his first date so he went to check on him just in case something like this ever happened.

His assistant opened the door and brought out a lovely large bouquet of flowers and gave it to Zak. Zak was stund to what his Father was doing and surprised by his sudden unexpected action but still he couldn't trust him that easily.

Zak - why are you doing this Father.. Do you need something from me?.. or you're trying to prove a point..

Lance - all I need from you, is to enjoy yourself and I promise you.. but there's one thing i need you to do.

Zak - tsk.. what is it..

💮 »»——⍟——«« 💮

Darryl was eating some appetizer and he actually just wanted to pack some of it to bring to hiro. But he thought that would be inappropriate considering he was at a fancy hotel.

Darryl - maybe I could ask Zak..

Zak went rushing in to Darryl and Darryl was so happy Zak returned but he noticed a large bouquet of roses with him. Zak was smiling and gave the bouquet to Darryl and kissed his cheek apologizing that he left earlier.

Darryl - what's with the bouquet for?

Zak - oh yeah.. about that.. My Father called me telling me i suck because I didn't pay more attention to you and forgot to give you a gift.. hehe..

Darryl - wow, i did not expect that from your Father Zak.

Zak - neither do i.. it was really unexpected for me.. I thought he would disapprove but he made our date better and gave me advice not to be socially awkward..

Darryl blushed but told Zak it was no big deal then Zak started sitting down with Darryl and he started ordering food and for the rest of the evening the two have a wonderful date.

💮 »»——⍟——«« 💮

It was now 11 pm and Zak drove Darryl back to his apartment. He gets out of the car with the help of Zak and Zak starts hugging Darryl thanking him for this wonderful evening.

Darryl has a gentle smile and hugs him back also thanking him for a wonderful date which for once he actually enjoyed it. Zak kissed Darryl's forehead and went back to his car waving goodbye.

Zak - don't forget for tomorrow's family dinner!

Darryl - no worries i won't!

And with that Zak drove off and Darryl went to his apartment telling Hiro he was home. Hiro came rushing down hugging his best friend and Darryl told Hiro he got some expensive steak and lobster for him to eat that he got from his date earlier at the hotel.

Hiro was in pure joy that finally he could try this type of food, he thanked Darryl and grabbed the bag and to his surprise even the wrappers are made of gold.

Hiro - is it legal to sell this?!!

Darryl - I wish.

Darryl takes off his shoes and jumps on the couch groning, Hiro seems to notice that Darryl was a bit upset so he asked him what's wrong while he was eating.