0.6

It was now the end of the day and luckily I didn't have any more encounter with Jack Gilinsky.

But just because he didn't approach me doesn't mean I couldn't feel his eyes on m

It honestly sent chills down my spine making me uneasy, feeling as though he watched my every move.

I knew something wasn't right about Jack.

It might just be my dream talking but I couldn't picture him as anything else then the boy with demon eyes.

Every time my eyes connect with his I can't help but remember how they turned black.

I had to keep on reminding myself I was seeing things, but as much as I knew what I saw.

I apologised to the Shawn kid and yeah I know what you're thinking.

I thought he was just 'some jock' but honestly he wasn't like the other boys.

He was way too nice for his own good.

He was in most of my classes without me realising and Jack seemed to keep his distant from me whenever Shawn was around which was a bonus so I just sat with him for most of the day.

I was currently walking home through the forest as I gazed in awe at the beautiful scenery.

I loved the forest.

It was one of my favourite place especially at night.

All of a sudden I freeze as me eyes land on
A girls with long black hair and ghostly white skin stopped in front of me blocking my path I tried to move around her but she moved the same way stopping me from getting past.

She lets out a giggle and moves closer to me as I finally caught a glimpse of her eyes.

They were pitch black.

Just like Jacks.

Well what his eyes were like in my dream.

"So pretty." She mumbles as she her hand comes up and gently touches my cheek.

I hit her hand away making her laugh.

Before I knew what she was happening she grabbed my arms while digging her nails into my skin making her laugh harder.

This didn't feel like the normal pain of having nails dug into you. Instead it felt as though my skin was on fire, as though her nails were laced in some type of venom setting my skin ablaze.

Suddenly she looks behind me as her eyes widen and her smile instantly drops.

I'm tempted to look around but if whatever was behind me was scared enough to wipe the smile off her face, did I really want to know?

Of course me being the curious person I am I ignore my brain and turn around anyway to find nothing.

I snap my head to the front again to see the girl gone.

I look down at my arms to see the effect of what she did but nothing was there.

What was wrong with me?

I'm going crazy.

I hear a twig snap behind causing me to jump as my eyes dart around.

Instead of some demon ghost girl it was someone I recognised.

Jack Gilinsky.

(A/N this chapter is dedicated to electriccity so please follow her and check out her books :))